- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
316 Waldo St, Cary, NC 275111 bath, 921 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 0.26 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1949
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jul 2013 for $157,500
- Price/sqft: $171
- Exterior material: Brick
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 921 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1949
- Parcel #: 076419710235000
- Zillow Home ID: 6434883
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 316 Waldo Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 27511, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 34.3% higher than in Cary, and 14.3% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 27511 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Cary.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 27511 home values.
- 312 Waldo St Cary, NC$151K--11,024
- 318 Waldo St Cary, NC$120K21950
- 315 Webster St Cary, NC$170K----1,896
- 313 Webster St Cary, NC$125K--1921
- 310 Waldo St Cary, NC$148K--11,176
- 319 Waldo St Cary, NC$215K--32,275
- 321 Webster St Cary, NC$224K52.52,875
- 311 Webster St Cary, NC$127K--1874
- 313 Waldo St Cary, NC$154K--1.51,305
- 324 Waldo St Cary, NC$127K--11,116
- 306 Waldo St Cary, NC$155K--21,272
- 325 Waldo St Cary, NC$213K--22,490
- 316 Webster St Cary, NC$207K----2,144
- 314 Webster St Cary, NC$114K21861
- 309 Webster St Cary, NC$129K--1990
- 307 Waldo St Cary, NC$170K--21,252
- 322 Webster St Cary, NC$150KStudio--1,564
- 329 Webster St Cary, NC$202K----1,876
- 304 Waldo St Cary, NC$143K--11,108
- 306 Webster St Cary, NC$126K--1750
Nearby Schools in Cary
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292