3160 Marbry Cv, Bartlett, TN 381343 beds, 2 baths, 1,600 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 0.3 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1974
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Mar 2013 for $118,000
- Price/sqft: $74
- Parking: Carport, 1 space
- HomePath Financing,HomePath Renovation Financing
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,600 sqft
- Lot depth: 129
- Lot width: 46
- Parcel #: B0156K A00017
- Zillow Home ID: 42295450
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 3160 Marbry Cv
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 38134, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 37.1% greater than in Bartlett, and 154.5% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 38134 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Bartlett.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 38134 home values.
- 3144 Marr Cv Bartlett, TN$102K321,582
- 3161 Marbry Cv Bartlett, TN$160K422,125
- 3164 Marbry Cv Bartlett, TN$153K32.52,030
- 3143 Marr Cv Bartlett, TN$103K321,816
- 3169 Marbry Cv Bartlett, TN$94K422,140
- 3138 Marr Cv Bartlett, TN$132K322,055
- 3168 Marbry Cv Bartlett, TN$119K321,400
- 3166 Chester Cv Bartlett, TN$141K421,944
- 3179 Marbry Cv Bartlett, TN$139K422,070
- 3178 Marbry Cv Bartlett, TN$124K321,600
- 3145 Yates St Bartlett, TN$112K321,592
- 3137 Marr Cv Bartlett, TN$96K421,617
- 3155 Yates St Bartlett, TN$101K321,400
- 3128 Marr Cv Bartlett, TN$102K321,440
- 3163 Yates St Bartlett, TN$113K321,537
- 3170 Chester Cv Bartlett, TN$114K321,599
- 3169 Yates St Bartlett, TN$96K432,288
- 3137 Yates St Bartlett, TN$137K421,974
- 3187 Marbry Cv Bartlett, TN$90K321,700
- 3129 Marr Cv Bartlett, TN$108K321,510
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292