- Lot: 10,079 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2002
- 136 days on Zillow
- Views: 6,249 all time views
- 9 shoppers saved this home
- HOA Fee: $529
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Aug 2002 for $128,200
- Price/sqft: $140
- MLS #: U7721603
- View Virtual Tour
- Flooring: Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 380 sqft
- View: City
- Additional Rooms \ Inside Utility, Air Conditioning \ Central, Appliances Included \ Dishwasher, Appliances Included \ Disposal, Appliances Included \ Microwave, Appliances Included \ Range, Community Features \ Deed Restrictions, Community Features \ Playground, Community Features \ Fees Required, Exterior Construction \ Block, Exterior Construction \ Stucco, Exterior Features \ French Doors, Exterior Features \ Irrigation System, Exterior Features \ Trees\Landscaped, Financing Available \ Cash, Financing Available \ Conventional, Financing Available \ FHA, Financing Available \ VA, Floor Covering \ Ceramic Tile, Foundation \ Slab, Garage Carport \ 2 Car Garage, Garage Features \ Attached, Heatingand Fuel \ Central, HOA Common Assn \ Required, Housing For Older Persons \ N\A, Interior Features \ Attic, Interior Features \ Inside Utility, Interior Features \ Smoke Alarm(S), Interior Features \ Walk In Closet, Interior Features \ Ceiling Fan(S), Interior Layout \ Formal Living Room Separate, Interior Layout \ Volume Ceilings, Kitchen Features \ Closet Pantry, Listing Type \ Exclusive Right to Sell, Location \ Street Paved, Location \ Sidewalk, Ownership \ Fee Simple, Property Type \ Residential, Roof \ Shingle, Special Sale Provision \ None, Status \ Active, Utilities \ Cable Available, Utilities \ Street Lights, Appliances Included \ Refrigerator, Interior Features \ Solid Stone Counters, Square Foot Source \ Public Records, Interior Features \ Washer\Dryer Hookup, Property Style \ Single Family Home, Exterior Features \ Mature Landscaping, Exterior Features \ Fenced, Interior Features \ Window Treatment, Pool \ Private, Pool Type \ In Ground, Pool Type \ Gunite\Concrete, Property Description \ One Story, Garage Features \ Door Opener, Kitchen Features \ Breakfast Bar, Location \ Corner Lot, Additional Rooms \ Florida Room, Interior Features \ Cathedral\Vaulted Ceiling, Location \ Lot - Oversized, Interior Features \ Other, Last Change Type \ New Listing, Utilities \ BB\HS Internet Avail, Exterior Features \ Other, Master Bath Features \ Bath w Spa\Hydro Massage Tub, Utilities \ Public Municipal Water, Location \ Conservation Area, Exterior Features \ Outdoor Lights, Exterior Features \ Storage, Community Features \ PUD, Interior Layout \ Living Room\Dining Room Combo, Exterior Features \ Gutters \ Downspouts, Exterior Features \ Patio\Porch\Deck Screened, HOA Payment Schedule \ Annual, Interior Features \ Crown Molding, Location \ Cul-de-sac, Exterior Features \ Screen\Covered Enclosure, Location \ Wooded View, Appliances Included \ Wine\Bar Refrigerator, Architectural Style \ Contemporary, Interior Features \ Built in Features, Interior Features \ Storage Room, Location \ Pool View, Master Bath Features \ Other Specify In Remarks, Pool Type \ Pool Sweep, Interior Features \ Skylights, Last Status \ Incomplete, Pool Type \ Screen Enclosure, Community Features \ Buyer Approval Required, Pool Type \ Solar Heated Pool, Financing Available \ Seller Financing, Maintenance Includes \ Other, Office Primary Board ID \ Pinellas Suncoast, Architectural Style \ Custom, Pool Type \ Other, Location \ Lot - Key
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Sun room
- Construction quality:
- Exterior material: Other, Stucco
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 5
- Stories: 1
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,000 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2002
- Parcel #: 1026200020002000100
- Zillow Home ID: 55803301
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $155-248K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 33545 home values will rise 5.5% next year, compared to a 7.1% rise for Wesley Chapel as a whole. Among 33545 homes, this home is 89.5% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 71.6% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 33545, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 50.4% greater than in Wesley Chapel, and 281% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 33545 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Wesley Chapel.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 33545 home values.
Nearby Schools in Wesley Chapel
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!