3161 Destiny Point Dr, El Paso, TX 799384 beds, 2 baths, 1,800 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 7,405 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2011
- Cooling: Refrigeration
- Last sold: Jun 2013
- Ceiling Fan
- Security System
- Range / Oven
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 1.0
- Floor size: 1,800 sqft
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: T28799922705100
- Zillow Home ID: 98260662
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 3161 Destiny Point Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 79938 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 27.3% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 46.9% higher than in El Paso, and 40.3% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 79938 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in El Paso.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 79938 home values.
- 3165 Destiny Point Dr El Paso, TX$233K533,164
- 3157 Destiny Point Dr El Paso, TX$189K332,139
- 3153 Destiny Point Dr El Paso, TX$191K42.52,444
- 14401 Lacota Point Dr El Paso, TX$145K321,741
- 3201 Destiny Point Dr El Paso, TX$132K521,837
- 3156 Destiny Point Dr El Paso, TX$243K42.52,392
- 3149 Destiny Point Dr El Paso, TX$224K----2,152
- 3203 Destiny Point Dr El Paso, TX$116K421,339
- 3152 Destiny Point Dr El Paso, TX$249K322,461
- 14405 Lacota Point Dr El Paso, TX$133K321,589
- 14400 Misty Point Dr El Paso, TX$99K321,399
- 3145 Destiny Point Dr El Paso, TX$211K322,392
- 3205 Destiny Point Dr El Paso, TX$118K521,837
- 3148 Destiny Point Dr El Paso, TX$189K42.52,459
- 14402 Misty Point Dr El Paso, TX$103K321,072
- 3157 Moon Point Pl El Paso, TX$170K43.52,821
- 14409 Lacota Point Dr El Paso, TX$147K421,458
- 14424 Navajo Point Dr El Paso, TX$179K332,314
- 3141 Destiny Point Dr El Paso, TX$177K----2,371
- 14420 Navajo Point Dr El Paso, TX$174K322,019
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!