3161 Oakshire Ct, Reno, NV 895093 beds, 3 baths, 1,488 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 435 sqft
- Built in 1985
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Mar 2013 for $185,000
- Price/sqft: $124
- Flooring: Carpet, Linoleum / Vinyl, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 420 sqft
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Laundry room
- Construction quality: 8.0
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,488 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1985
- Parcel #: 00948110
- Zillow Home ID: 7259401
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 3161 Oakshire Court
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Southwest, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 39.2% lower than in Reno, and 43.3% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help Southwest home values rise more quickly than other regions in Reno.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Southwest home values.
- 3169 Oakshire Ct Reno, NV$203K331,331
- 3151 Oakshire Ct Reno, NV$168K221,047
- 3171 Oakshire Ct Reno, NV$179K331,331
- 3194 Wedgewood Ct Reno, NV$188K331,331
- 3179 Oakshire Ct Reno, NV$216K331,488
- 3192 Wedgewood Ct Reno, NV$203K331,488
- 3196 Wedgewood Ct Reno, NV$186K231,331
- 3198 Wedgewood Ct Reno, NV$195K331,488
- 3190 Wedgewood Ct Reno, NV$169K221,047
- 3149 Oakshire Ct Reno, NV$191K331,488
- 3180 Wedgewood Ct Reno, NV$187K331,331
- 3131 Oakshire Ct Reno, NV$162K221,047
- 3189 Oakshire Ct Reno, NV$195K331,331
- 3199 Oakshire Ct Reno, NV$162K221,047
- 3141 Oakshire Ct Reno, NV$187K331,331
- 3170 Wedgewood Ct Reno, NV$204K331,488
- 3191 Oakshire Ct Reno, NV$197K331,488
- 3160 Wedgewood Ct Reno, NV$159K221,047
- 3199 Wedgewood Ct Reno, NV$191K331,488
- 3210 Dutch Creek Ct Reno, NV$256K321,489
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.