3161 Woodlawn Dr, Cleveland, OH 441343 beds, 2 baths, 1,590 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 6,534 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1966
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Mar 2013 for $107,000
- Price/sqft: $67
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 420 sqft
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,590 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1975
- Lot depth: 103
- Lot width: 62
- Parcel #: 44612097
- Zillow Home ID: 33558187
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 3161 Woodlawn Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 44134 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 35% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 5% less than in Parma, and 13.4% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help 44134 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Parma.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 44134 home values.
- 3141 Woodlawn Dr Parma, OH$122K311,044
- 3181 Woodlawn Dr Cleveland, OH$113K31.51,128
- 3110 Norris Ave Parma, OH$74K311,148
- 3114 Norris Ave Parma, OH$113K31.51,148
- 3106 Norris Ave Cleveland, OH$86K311,148
- 3160 Woodlawn Dr Cleveland, OH$118K311,036
- 3118 Norris Ave Cleveland, OH$93K311,092
- 3111 Woodlawn Dr Cleveland, OH$115K321,712
- 3102 Norris Ave Cleveland, OH$82K311,148
- 3140 Woodlawn Dr Parma, OH$100K321,036
- 3180 Woodlawn Dr Parma, OH$111K311,036
- 3022 Norris Ave Parma, OH$115K311,148
- 3110 Woodlawn Dr Cleveland, OH$100K311,036
- 3200 Woodlawn Dr Cleveland, OH$101K321,036
- 3225 Woodlawn Dr Cleveland, OH$93K311,064
- 3081 Woodlawn Dr Cleveland, OH$116K31.51,064
- 3206 Norris Ave Parma, OH$77K311,092
- 3018 Norris Ave Cleveland, OH$93K311,148
- 3082 Woodlawn Dr Parma, OH$98K311,036
- 3226 Woodlawn Dr Parma, OH$120K31.51,606
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292