- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
3162 Fox Chaple Dr, Columbus, OH 432324 beds, 2.5 baths, 2,560 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 7,840 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2003
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Dec 2012 for $95,000
- Price/sqft: $37
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 1 space
- Exterior material: Wood
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 2.0
- Floor size: 2,560 sqft
- Lot depth: 140
- Lot width: 55
- Parcel #: 010259279
- Zillow Home ID: 71232236
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 3162 Fox Chaple Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Walnut Heights market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 116.2% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 87.7% greater than in Columbus, and 446.3% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Walnut Heights home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Columbus.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Walnut Heights home values.
- 3154 Fox Chaple Dr Columbus, OH$126K42.52,560
- 5668 Templar St Columbus, OH$116K321,268
- 5676 Templar St Columbus, OH$111K42.52,232
- 3146 Fox Chaple Dr Columbus, OH$123K42.52,156
- 5684 Templar St Columbus, OH$112K322,048
- 3138 Fox Chaple Dr Columbus, OH$113K42.51,809
- 3163 Aldgate St Columbus, OH$116K431,914
- 3155 Aldgate St Columbus, OH$126K32.51,516
- Crossgate Rd Columbus, OH$111K42.51,627
- Fox Chaple Dr Columbus, OH$84K42.51,595
- 3130 Fox Chaple Dr Columbus, OH$115K421,878
- 3147 Aldgate St Columbus, OH$117K42.11,788
- 5692 Templar St Columbus, OH$117K32.51,668
- 5642 Templar St Columbus, OH$138K42.51,837
- 3161 Fox Chaple Dr Columbus, OH$137K32.51,776
- 3139 Aldgate St Columbus, OH$148K42.51,920
- 5675 Templar St Columbus, OH$102K42.51,742
- 3153 Fox Chaple Dr Columbus, OH$134K421,324
- 5667 Templar St Columbus, OH$113K42.52,048
- 3145 Fox Chaple Dr Columbus, OH$107K42.51,647
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292