3163 Maxwell Ave, Oakland, CA 946193 beds, 2 baths, 1,305 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 5,706 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1925
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jan 2014 for $471,000
- Price/sqft: $361
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 1 space
- Sprinkler System
- Granite countertop, Living room, Parking Type: Garage Detached, Stainless steel appliances
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Family room
- Master bath
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,305 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1925
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 036 245500300
- Zillow Home ID: 24782795
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 3163 Maxwell Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Maxwell Park market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 32.8% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 19.8% lower than in Oakland, and 3% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Maxwell Park home values rise more quickly than other regions in Oakland.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Maxwell Park home values.
- 3157 Maxwell Ave Oakland, CA$424K211,116
- 3169 Maxwell Ave Oakland, CA$494K321,620
- 3151 Maxwell Ave Oakland, CA$529K311,484
- 3160 Kingsland Ave Oakland, CA$526K321,981
- 3154 Kingsland Ave Oakland, CA$430K411,149
- 3166 Kingsland Ave Oakland, CA$516K311,260
- 3145 Maxwell Ave Oakland, CA$533K31.51,460
- 3148 Kingsland Ave Oakland, CA$401K211,150
- 3160 Maxwell Ave Oakland, CA$499K311,218
- 3139 Maxwell Ave Oakland, CA$439K211,096
- 3154 Maxwell Ave Oakland, CA$504K211,218
- 3142 Kingsland Ave Oakland, CA$480K311,149
- 3166 Maxwell Ave Oakland, CA$519K421,992
- 3252 Birdsall Ave Oakland, CA$480K311,248
- 3266 Birdsall Ave Oakland, CA$495K211,196
- 3148 Maxwell Ave Oakland, CA$373K311,218
- 3142 Maxwell Ave Oakland, CA$484K311,214
- 3280 Birdsall Ave Oakland, CA$387K321,050
- 3244 Birdsall Ave Oakland, CA$418K311,083
- 3136 Kingsland Ave Oakland, CA$487K311,149
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.