3164 Milton Jenson Ct, Tracy, CA 953774 beds, 3 baths, 2,215 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
Exterior features include attached two-car garage. Landscape includes well maintained lawn in front, fenced back with lawn and large patio, and backs up to community park (no rear neighbors).
- Lot: 4,500 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2004
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Feb 2014 for $390,000
- Price/sqft: $176
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces
- Sprinkler System
- Vaulted Ceiling
- View: Park
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Walk-in closet
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Roof type: Tile
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,215 sqft
- Parcel #: 23855034
- Zillow Home ID: 61347767
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 3164 Milton Jenson Court
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 95377, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 25.3% lower than in Tracy, and 13.4% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help 95377 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Tracy.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 95377 home values.
- 3174 Milton Jenson Ct Tracy, CA$374K432,158
- 3154 Milton Jenson Ct Tracy, CA$332K321,709
- 3144 Milton Jenson Ct Tracy, CA$406K432,443
- 3184 Milton Jenson Ct Tracy, CA$382K432,215
- 3165 Milton Jenson Ct Tracy, CA$379K432,158
- 3175 Milton Jenson Ct Tracy, CA$398K432,443
- 3155 Milton Jenson Ct Tracy, CA$397K532,443
- 3185 Milton Jenson Ct Tracy, CA$371K432,158
- 3134 Milton Jenson Ct Tracy, CA$368K332,158
- 3194 Milton Jenson Ct Tracy, CA$376K432,158
- 3145 Milton Jenson Ct Tracy, CA$374K432,158
- 3195 Milton Jenson Ct Tracy, CA$400K432,443
- 3166 Ormonde St Tracy, CA$386K432,215
- 3156 Ormonde St Tracy, CA$381K432,158
- 3176 Ormonde St Tracy, CA$374K432,158
- 3135 Milton Jenson Ct Tracy, CA$420K432,443
- 3146 Ormonde St Tracy, CA$398K432,443
- 2004 Thelma Loop Tracy, CA$392K532,443
- 2024 Thelma Loop Tracy, CA$367K432,158
- 3186 Ormonde St Tracy, CA$397K532,443
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!