3165 San Pedro St, Clearwater, FL 337593 beds, 3 baths, 2,927 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 0.28 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1957
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Feb 2014 for $325,000
- Price/sqft: $111
- Flooring: Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 350 sqft
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Other
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,927 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1993
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 127
- Lot width: 95
- Parcel #: 092916207900000240
- Zillow Home ID: 47031240
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 3165 San Pedro Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 33759 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 54.1% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 10.4% greater than in Clearwater, and 58.2% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 33759 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Clearwater.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 33759 home values.
- 3159 San Pedro St Clearwater, FL$298K321,813
- 3171 San Pedro St Clearwater, FL$266K--21,805
- 3164 San Bernadino St Clearwater, FL$311K--2.52,473
- 3170 San Bernadino St Clearwater, FL$304K--21,707
- 3156 San Bernadino St Clearwater, FL$245K--21,887
- 3164 San Pedro St Clearwater, FL$186K--21,734
- 3151 San Pedro St Clearwater, FL$331K--21,878
- 3174 San Bernadino St Clearwater, FL$285K--32,363
- 3170 San Pedro St Clearwater, FL$232K--22,134
- 3179 San Pedro St Clearwater, FL$566K--33,210
- 3158 San Pedro St Clearwater, FL$263K--31,432
- 3150 San Bernadino St Clearwater, FL$294K--21,878
- 3176 San Pedro St Clearwater, FL$312K--21,886
- 3182 San Bernadino St Clearwater, FL$206K321,758
- 901 Madera Ave Clearwater, FL$227K321,579
- 3165 San Bernadino St Clearwater, FL$321K432,319
- 3180 San Pedro St Clearwater, FL$270K--31,567
- 3165 San Jose St Clearwater, FL$250K--21,962
- 3171 San Jose St Clearwater, FL$282K32.53,032
- 3171 San Bernadino St Clearwater, FL$264K--21,835
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!