317 90th St, Brooklyn, NY 112092 beds, 2 baths, 750 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 669 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1930
- Heating: Baseboard
- Last sold: May 2014 for $435,000
- Price/sqft: $580
- Parking: On street
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Colonial
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 750 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2011
- Lot depth: 38
- Lot width: 17
- Parcel #: 060640057
- Zillow Home ID: 30700449
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 317 90th Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Fort Hamilton, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 350% higher than in New York, and 76.6% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Fort Hamilton home values from rising as quickly as other regions in New York.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Fort Hamilton home values.
- 319 90th St Brooklyn, NY$502K32.5784
- 321 90th St Brooklyn, NY$576K----1,000
- 316 89th St Brooklyn, NY$838K----2,520
- 311 90th St Brooklyn, NY$766K----1,304
- 314 89th St Brooklyn, NY$841K532,910
- 318 89th St Brooklyn, NY$1.8M----4,041
- 323 90th St Brooklyn, NY$506K----1,350
- 323 90th St # 1 Brooklyn, NY--------
- 323 90th St # 2 Brooklyn, NY--------
- 320 89th St Brooklyn, NY$755K----1,432
- 325 90th St Brooklyn, NY$550K----1,200
- 322 89th St Brooklyn, NY$1M----2,418
- 8907 3rd Ave Brooklyn, NY$1.03M----3,135
- 8901 3rd Ave # 4L Brooklyn, NY$1.03M21550
- 8905 3rd Ave Brooklyn, NY$1.03M----3,135
- 8909 3rd Ave Brooklyn, NY$1.71M----10,240
- 8901 3rd Ave Brooklyn, NY$1.43M216,400
- 308 89th St # 3 Brooklyn, NY$1.16M21--
- 308 89th St APT 4L Brooklyn, NY--------
- 308 89th St # 89TH Brooklyn, NY--------
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292