317 Berkley Rd, Merion Station, PA 190667 beds, 4 baths, 4,321 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 0.65 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1910
- 29 days on Zillow
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Jan 2006 for $1,020,000
- Price/sqft: $231
- MLS #: 6416159
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 598 sqft
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Exterior material: Stone, Stucco
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 11
- # Stories: 3.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 4,321 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Lot depth: 284
- Lot width: 52
- Parcel #: 400005396009
- Zillow Home ID: 9952199
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 317 Berkley Road
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 19066, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 46.7% lower than in Lower Merion Township, and 70.6% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 19066 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Lower Merion Township.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 19066 home values.
- 319 Berkley Rd Merion Station, PA$796K63.53,868
- 319 Berkley Rd Merion Station, PA$715K63.53,868
- 315 Berkley Rd Merion Station, PA$1.02M645,890
- 728 Bedford Pl Merion Station, PA$1.14M95.56,498
- 312 Berkley Rd Merion Station, PA$835K543,409
- 321 Berkley Rd Merion Station, PA$862K63.55,738
- 730 Bedford Pl Merion Station, PA$750K43.53,756
- 313 Berkley Rd Merion Station, PA$644K73.53,407
- 726 Bedford Pl Merion Station, PA$773K53.53,553
- 310 Berkley Rd Merion Station, PA$782K73.53,500
- 310 Berkley Rd Merion Station, PA$615K733,500
- 308 Berkley Rd Merion Station, PA$562K532,382
- 340 Woodley Rd Merion Station, PA$838K53.54,119
- 311 Berkley Rd Merion Station, PA$566K62.53,709
- 311 Berkley Rd Merion Station, PA$559K62.53,709
- 336 Woodley Rd Merion Station, PA$723K44.53,329
- 729 Bedford Pl Merion Station, PA$1.05M555,542
- 328 Woodley Rd Merion Station, PA$1.05M644,234
- 344 Woodley Rd Merion Station, PA$626K523,186
- 731 Bedford Pl Merion Station, PA$685K543,121
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!