- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
317 E 43rd St, Minneapolis, MN 554091.5 baths, 1,140 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Built in 1971
- Heating: Forced air
- Parking: Garage - Detached
- Last sold: Mar 1999 for $57,100
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,140 sqft
- Lot depth: 43
- Lot width: 24
- Parcel #: 1002824410119
- Zillow Home ID: 1783206
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 317 E 43rd Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Regina market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 92% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 50% higher than in Minneapolis, and 450.7% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Regina home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Minneapolis.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Regina home values.
- 319 E 43rd St Minneapolis, MN$121K--1.51,140
- 315 E 43rd St Minneapolis, MN$131K--1.51,140
- 321 E 43rd St Minneapolis, MN$120K--1.51,140
- 313 E 43rd St Minneapolis, MN$122K--1.51,140
- 323 E 43rd St Minneapolis, MN$132K--21,049
- 311 E 43rd St Minneapolis, MN$145K221,564
- E 43rd St Minneapolis, MN$120K--1.51,140
- E 43rd St Minneapolis, MN$145K--1.51,141
- 4321 3rd Ave S Minneapolis, MN$122K31.51,140
- 4315 3rd Ave S Minneapolis, MN$156K31.751,140
- 325 E 43rd St Minneapolis, MN$135K31.51,380
- 4323 3rd Ave S Minneapolis, MN$134K321,140
- 4317 3rd Ave S Minneapolis, MN$151K21.51,500
- 4325 3rd Ave S Minneapolis, MN$127K31.51,140
- 327 E 43rd St Minneapolis, MN$175K31.51,700
- 4327 3rd Ave S Minneapolis, MN$130K31.51,140
- 4319 3rd Ave S Minneapolis, MN$134K--1.51,140
- 4300 3rd Ave S Minneapolis, MN$238K321,471
- 4329 3rd Ave S Minneapolis, MN$125K31.51,140
- 4304 3rd Ave S Minneapolis, MN$214K31.751,072
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!