- Lot: 0.31 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1978
- 80 days on Zillow
- Views: 3,279 all time views
- 12 shoppers saved this home
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Aug 2014 for $48,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $25
- MLS #: 1435334
- Flooring: Carpet, Linoleum / Vinyl, Tile
- Parking: 2 spaces, 551 sqft
- Additional Buildings \ None, Appliances Remain \ Dishwasher, Construction \ Wood Frame, Cooling System \ Central AC, Counter Top Material \ Laminate, Direction House Faces \ S, Exterior Siding \ Partial Brick, Floors \ Carpet, Floors \ Tile, Foundation \ Slab, Garage Description \ Attached, Hot Water \ Gas, Interior Features \ Smoke Detector, Interior Fireplace Description \ Wood Burning, Mineral Rights \ None, Property Sub Type \ House, Property Type \ Residential, Style \ Other, Appliances Remain \ Range\Oven, Energy Features \ Storm Windows, Exterior Siding \ Vinyl, Fence \ Chain Link, Heating System \ Central, Pool \ None, Lot Description \ None, Exterior Features \ Gutters, Heating Source \ Gas\Electric
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Construction quality:
- Exterior material: Brick, Vinyl
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 8
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,910 sqft
- Parcel #: 43705023637720
- Zillow Home ID: 22178771
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $66-140K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts University Park home values will increase 1.9% next year, compared to a 1.3% increase for Tulsa as a whole. Among University Park homes, this home is 12.6% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, but is priced 15.6% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In University Park, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 32.1% higher than in Tulsa, and 100% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent University Park home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Tulsa.
Learn more about forecast calculations or University Park home values.
|1214 N Elgin Ave Tulsa, OK||$91K||--||1.5||1,562|
|1162 N Elgin Ave Tulsa, OK||$89K||--||2||1,425|
|1201 N Detroit Ave Tulsa, OK||$89K||--||1.5||1,461|
|1207 N Detroit Ave Tulsa, OK||$86K||--||2||1,424|
|1220 N Elgin Ave Tulsa, OK||$88K||--||2||1,475|
|1213 N Detroit Ave Tulsa, OK||$82K||--||2||1,256|
|406 E Marshall St Tulsa, OK||$136K||4||2.5||1,802|
|401 E Latimer Ct Tulsa, OK||$86K||--||1||1,625|
|1156 N Elgin Ave Tulsa, OK||$90K||--||2||1,440|
|1215 N Elgin Ave Tulsa, OK||$94K||--||2||1,551|
|405 E Latimer Ct Tulsa, OK||--||--||--||--|
|1219 N Detroit Ave Tulsa, OK||$77K||--||2||1,175|
|1159 N Detroit Ave Tulsa, OK||$152K||--||3||2,818|
|410 E Marshall St Tulsa, OK||$65K||--||1||965|
|407 E Latimer Ct Tulsa, OK||$97K||--||2||1,636|
|1152 N Elgin Ave Tulsa, OK||$104K||3||2||1,489|
|1225 N Detroit Ave Tulsa, OK||$85K||--||1.5||1,269|
|1228 N Elgin Ave Tulsa, OK||$88K||--||2||1,557|
|412 E Marshall St Tulsa, OK||$70K||--||2||1,144|
|1155 N Detroit Ave Tulsa, OK||$108K||--||2||1,818|
Nearby Schools in Tulsa
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.