317 Liberty St, Catasauqua, PA 180324 beds, 1 bath, 1,052 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 1,742 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1900
- 172 days on Zillow
- Cooling: Other
- Heating: Baseboard, Other
- Last sold: Mar 1997 for $61,000
- Price/sqft: $130
- MLS #: 6363288
- Cable Ready
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: 2 spaces
- Security System
- Range / Oven
- Exterior material: Other
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 3.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,052 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 60
- Lot width: 26
- Parcel #: 549990561601 1
- Zillow Home ID: 9620138
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 317 Liberty Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 18032, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 3.1% less than in North Catasauqua, and 4.4% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 18032 home values rise more quickly than other regions in North Catasauqua.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 18032 home values.
- 315 Liberty St Catasauqua, PA$82K311,052
- Liberty St Catasauqua, PA$82K311,052
- 3rd St Catasauqua, PA$96K31.51,638
- 1003 Crane St Catasauqua, PA$79K2--728
- 737 3rd St Catasauqua, PA$157K412,213
- 318 Liberty St Catasauqua, PA$84K421,128
- 1001 Crane St Catasauqua, PA$85K21771
- 747 Crane St Catasauqua, PA$75K11744
- 316 Liberty St Catasauqua, PA$85K311,228
- 735 3rd St Catasauqua, PA$174K422,341
- 745 Crane St Catasauqua, PA$77K21.5744
- 741-743 3rd St Whitehall, PA$187K41.52,154
- 731 3rd St Catasauqua, PA$154K412,046
- 1016 4th St Catasauqua, PA$132K311,216
- 1018 4th St Catasauqua, PA$121K311,216
- 729 3rd St Catasauqua, PA$141K422,202
- 1001 3rd St Catasauqua, PA$199K312,056
- 1022 4th St Catasauqua, PA$134K311,406
- 1015 Crane St Catasauqua, PA$79K31840
- 742 4th St Catasauqua, PA$92K311,184
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!