A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 6,594 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1961
- Cooling: Evaporative
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Dec 2014 for $159,900
- Last sale price/sqft: $95
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile
- Wet Bar
- Add'l Property Use \ None, Architecture \ Ranch, Assoc Rules/Info \ None, Assoc Rules/Info \ Not Managed, Association Fee Incl \ No Fees, Complex Feature \ Near Bus Stop, Complex Feature \ Near Light Rail Stop, Const - Finish \ Painted, Const - Finish \ Siding, Construction \ Block, Construction \ Frame - Wood, Cooling \ Refrigeration, Dining Area \ Eat-in Kitchen, Dwelling Styles \ Detached, Dwelling Type \ Single Family - Detached, Energy Features \ Ceiling Fan(s), Exterior Features \ Patio, Exterior Stories \ 1, Features \ Wet Bar(s), Fencing \ Wood, Fireplace \ 1 Fireplace, Fireplace \ Fireplace Living Rm, Flooring \ Carpet, Flooring \ Tile, Heating \ Gas Heat, High School \ Mountain View, Items Updated: Bath(s) Partial/Full \ Partial, Items Updated: Floor Partial/Full \ Partial, Items Updated: Ht/Cool Partial/Full \ Full, Items Updated: Kitchen Partial/Full \ Partial, Items Updated: Plmbg Partial/Full \ Partial, Items Updated: Pool Partial/Full \ Full, Items Updated: Rm Adtn Partial/Full \ Full, Items Updated: Roof Partial/Full \ Full, Items Updated: Wiring Partial/Full \ Partial, Kitchen Features \ Dishwasher, Kitchen Features \ Disposal, Kitchen Features \ Multiple Ovens, Kitchen Features \ Range/Oven Elec, Kitchen Features \ Refrigerator, Kitchen Features \ Wall Oven(s), Landscaping \ Grass Back, Landscaping \ Grass Front, Laundry \ None, Master Bathroom \ 3/4 Bath Master Bdrm, New Financing \ Cash, New Financing \ Conventional, New Financing \ FHA, New Financing \ VA, Other Rooms \ Family Room, Ownership \ Fee Simple, Pool - Private \ Pool - Private, Property Description \ Alley, Roofing \ Comp Shingle, Roofing \ Rolled, Sewer \ Sewer - Public, Source Apx Lot SqFt \ County Assessor, Source of SqFt \ Owner, Spa \ None, Tax Municipality \ Maricopa - COUNTY, Unit Style \ All on One Level, Utilities \ City Gas, Utilities \ SRP, Water \ City Water
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Cement concrete
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 6
- Stories: 1
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,684 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2014
- Parcel #: 13867065
- Zillow Home ID: 7625985
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $135-166K.
Market guideZillow predicts 85203 home values will increase 3.6% next year, compared to a 3.9% increase for Mesa as a whole. Among 85203 homes, this home is valued 26% less than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 18.3% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 85203, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 8.2% greater than in Mesa, and 73.6% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 85203 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Mesa.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 85203 home values.
|323 N Williams Mesa, AZ||$113K||--||2||1,230|
|309 N Williams Mesa, AZ||$108K||--||1||948|
|316 N Hall Mesa, AZ||$122K||3||2||1,230|
|303 N Williams Mesa, AZ||$126K||--||2||1,230|
|331 N Williams Mesa, AZ||$122K||--||2||1,438|
|308 N Hall Mesa, AZ||$107K||--||1||948|
|322 N Hall Mesa, AZ||$93K||3||1||1,474|
|316 N Williams Mesa, AZ||$148K||3||2||1,244|
|322 N Williams Mesa, AZ||$104K||2||1||948|
|310 N Williams Mesa, AZ||$159K||--||2||1,779|
|302 N Hall Mesa, AZ||$133K||--||2||1,341|
|330 N Hall Mesa, AZ||$144K||--||2||1,949|
|261 N Williams Mesa, AZ||$120K||--||1||1,056|
|337 N Williams Mesa, AZ||$102K||--||1||1,208|
|330 N Williams Mesa, AZ||$104K||--||1||948|
|302 N Williams Mesa, AZ||$178K||4||2.5||1,707|
|262 N Hall Mesa, AZ||$130K||3||2||1,230|
|338 N Hall Mesa, AZ||$106K||--||2||1,230|
|336 N Williams Mesa, AZ||$142K||3||2||1,580|
|262 N Williams Mesa, AZ||$110K||--||1||948|
Nearby Schools in Mesa
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!