317 W Goethe St, Chicago, IL 606103 beds, 3.1 baths, 2,164 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 29 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2010
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Dec 2011 for $722,000
- Price/sqft: $334
- Parking: Garage - Detached
- Roof type: Asphalt
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,164 sqft
- Parcel #: 17042190780000
- Zillow Home ID: 3856871
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 317 W Goethe Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Old Town market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 3.7% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 27.6% less than in Chicago, and 565.7% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help Old Town home values rise more quickly than other regions in Chicago.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Old Town home values.
- 319 W Goethe St Chicago, IL$1.09M332,105
- 323 W Goethe St Chicago, IL$900K--1.52,164
- 325 W Goethe St Chicago, IL$1.06M--2.52,126
- 301 W Goethe St UNIT 201 Chicago, IL$306K21--
- 301 W Goethe St UNIT 104 Chicago, IL$333K------
- 301 W Goethe St UNIT 102 Chicago, IL$362K------
- 301 W Goethe St UNIT 101 Chicago, IL$322K22--
- 301 W Goethe St # 604 Chicago, IL$289K------
- 300 W Scott St # 603B Chicago, IL$284K11920
- 301 W Goethe St # 602 Chicago, IL$306K1--920
- 300 W Scott St # 601 Chicago, IL$283K------
- 300 W Scott St # 503A Chicago, IL$360K------
- 301 W Goethe St # 502 Chicago, IL$334K------
- 300 W Scott St Chicago, IL$188K11952
- 301 W Goethe St # 501 Chicago, IL$325K------
- 301 W Goethe St # 403 Chicago, IL$295K1----
- 300 W Scott St # 402 Chicago, IL$303K1----
- 301 W Goethe St UNIT 304 Chicago, IL$355K22--
- 301 W Goethe St UNIT 303 Chicago, IL$350K------
- 301 W Goethe St UNIT 302 Chicago, IL$354K221,150
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292