- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
317 W Vernon Ave, Phoenix, AZ 850033 beds, 2 baths, 1,407 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 6,874 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1930
- Cooling: Refrigeration
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Mar 2013 for $375,000
- Price/sqft: $267
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 0 space
- Sprinkler System
- Dining room
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,407 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Parcel #: 11849123
- Zillow Home ID: 7536883
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 317 W Vernon Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Encanto, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 41.2% greater than in Phoenix, and 229.7% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Encanto home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Phoenix.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 85003 home values.
- 313 W Vernon Ave Phoenix, AZ$331K--21,497
- 321 W Vernon Ave Phoenix, AZ$335K--21,496
- 325 W Vernon Ave Phoenix, AZ$283K--11,324
- 309 W Vernon Ave Phoenix, AZ$284K311,331
- 318 W Encanto Blvd Phoenix, AZ$334K311,517
- 322 W Encanto Blvd Phoenix, AZ$268K--11,211
- 314 W Encanto Blvd Phoenix, AZ$417K232,012
- 329 W Vernon Ave Phoenix, AZ$282K----1,078
- 318 W Vernon Ave Phoenix, AZ$315K221,118
- 314 W Vernon Ave Phoenix, AZ$314K--1.751,361
- 322 W Vernon Ave Phoenix, AZ$434K--11,950
- 326 W Encanto Blvd Phoenix, AZ$268K--11,173
- 310 W Encanto Blvd Phoenix, AZ$275K--11,230
- 301 W Vernon Ave Phoenix, AZ$467K--2.52,474
- 310 W Vernon Ave Phoenix, AZ$298K--11,248
- 326 W Vernon Ave Phoenix, AZ$307K211,312
- 330 W Encanto Blvd Phoenix, AZ$315K--21,588
- 333 W Vernon Ave Phoenix, AZ$322K321,800
- 306 W Encanto Blvd Phoenix, AZ$330K--21,430
- 306 W Vernon Ave Phoenix, AZ$306K--11,200
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.