- Single Family
- Built in 1983
- 426 days on Zillow
- Views: 4,241 all time views
- 32 shoppers saved this home
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air, Heat pump
- Last sold: Feb 2004 for $84,900
- Price/sqft: $102
- MLS #: 1442929
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Carpet, Laminate
- Parking: Off street
- Ownership Type \ Simple, AICUZ Crash \ None, AICUZ Noise \ N\A, Living Room Level \ 1, Pool \ No Pool, Fence Description \ None, Sewer Type \ City\County, Water Type \ City\County, Appliances \ Dryer Hookup, Foundation Type \ Crawl, Waterfront Description \ Not Waterfront, Kitchen Level \ 1, Rooms Other \ Foyer, Rooms Other \ Utility Closet, Flooring Type \ Ceramic, Master Bedrm Level \ 1, Rooms Other \ First Floor Master Bedroom, Style \ Ranch, Interior Features \ Scuttle Access, Rooms Other \ 1st FBR, Parking \ Street, Water Heater Type \ Electric, Rooms Other \ Breakfast Area, Subdivision Number \ 001, Subdivision Name \ ALL OTHERS AREA 64
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 6
- Stories: 1
- Structure type: Ranch
- Floor size: 1,073 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 21A-05 -G 009
- Zillow Home ID: 79137160
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $78-155K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts Virginia Beach Metro home values will increase 1.3% next year.
Learn more about forecast calculations.
Nearby Schools in Smithfield
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.