317 Wilcox St, Oceanside, CA 920544 beds, 2.5 baths, 2,154 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
Welcome to this extraordinary Sea Mesa home with outstanding views and amazing upgrades! Enter into the dramatically high-ceiling living room, to be flooded with natural light from the array of windows. Desirable open floor plan allows smooth transition from the formal living room, to step down formal dining room and into the kitchen. The kitchen boasts granite counter tops, stainless steel appliances, built-in range, large window over double sink and opens up to the breakfast area. The spacious family room connects w/ dining area and features a cove w/ built-in countertop and cabinets. The first level also has upgraded half bath and separate laundry room. Upstairs you will find the master w/ high ceilings, large windows w/ view of canyon, and tons of closet space. The master en-suite bath has double sinks as well as upgraded fixtures and finishes. Down the hall are three secondary bedrooms and another upgraded full bath. Easy access to the spacious backyard from the kitchen is perfect for outdoor entertaining. Backyard features built-in fire pit & seating, and amazing views! Two car garage. No HOA or Mello Roos! Located just minutes from I-5, shopping and the beach!
- Lot: 10,018 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1983
- Last sold: Jul 2014 for $507,000
- Price/sqft: $235
- Parking: 2 spaces
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,154 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1984
- Parcel #: 1491414400
- Zillow Home ID: 16581856
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 317 Wilcox Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 92054 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 14.1% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 56% less than in Oceanside, and 67.2% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 92054 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Oceanside.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 92054 home values.
- 313 Wilcox St Oceanside, CA$492K32.52,021
- 309 Wilcox St Oceanside, CA$422K421,672
- 3591 Seafarer Dr Oceanside, CA$493K32.52,021
- 323 Wilcox St Oceanside, CA$808K32.53,200
- 3533 Sea Ridge Rd Oceanside, CA$427K421,672
- 3537 Sea Ridge Rd Oceanside, CA$377K321,356
- 3529 Sea Ridge Rd Oceanside, CA$506K42.52,154
- 305 Boomvang Ct Oceanside, CA$546K422,364
- 3587 Seafarer Dr Oceanside, CA$438K421,672
- 3541 Sea Ridge Rd Oceanside, CA$492K42.52,154
- 3525 Sea Ridge Rd Oceanside, CA$483K32.52,021
- 305 Wilcox St Oceanside, CA$501K42.52,154
- 311 Boomvang Ct Oceanside, CA$515K42.52,154
- 3583 Seafarer Dr Oceanside, CA$408K321,356
- 3521 Sea Ridge Rd Oceanside, CA$402K321,356
- 319 Boomvang Ct Oceanside, CA$517K532,214
- 301 Wilcox St Oceanside, CA$410K321,356
- 3545 Sea Ridge Rd Oceanside, CA$472K32.52,021
- 3594 Seafarer Dr Oceanside, CA$457K421,672
- 323 Boomvang Ct Oceanside, CA$526K42.52,154
Nearby Schools in Oceanside
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.