31715 Waterfall Way, Murrieta, CA 925635 beds, 4 baths, 3,559 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 7,405 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2005
- 250 days on Zillow
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Dec 2005 for $598,500
- Price/sqft: $108
- MLS #: SW13251010
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 3 spaces, 658 sqft
- Security System
- Sprinkler System
- View: Mountain
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Trash compactor
- Family room
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Tile
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 3,559 sqft
- Parcel #: 963393010
- Zillow Home ID: 69278467
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 31715 Waterfall Way
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 92563 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 56.5% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 15.8% greater than in Murrieta, and 107.5% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 92563 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Murrieta.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 92563 home values.
- 31703 Waterfall Way Murrieta, CA$375K32.52,459
- 31732 Whitecrown Dr Murrieta, CA$412K432,459
- 31648 Whitecrown Dr Murrieta, CA$431K43.53,035
- 31720 Whitecrown Dr Murrieta, CA$413K43.13,035
- 31636 Whitecrown Dr Murrieta, CA$552K54.53,628
- 31691 Waterfall Way Murrieta, CA$452K53.53,628
- 31708 Whitecrown Dr Murrieta, CA$416K52.752,637
- 31710 Waterfall Way Murrieta, CA$455K53.53,628
- 31698 Waterfall Way Murrieta, CA$402K43.53,035
- 31624 Whitecrown Dr Murrieta, CA$374K42.752,637
- 31722 Waterfall Way Murrieta, CA$370K443,035
- 31686 Waterfall Way Murrieta, CA$422K43.53,035
- 31679 Waterfall Way Murrieta, CA$392K543,559
- Whitecrown Dr Murrieta, CA$374K42.752,637
- 31612 Whitecrown Dr Murrieta, CA$425K443,035
- 31734 Waterfall Way Murrieta, CA$440K432,637
- 31674 Waterfall Way Murrieta, CA$369K32.52,459
- 37436 Starmist Way Murrieta, CA$354K332,459
- 31737 Whitecrown Dr Murrieta, CA$731K543,689
- 31667 Waterfall Way Murrieta, CA$421K432,637
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get more information
- About these agents
- These buyers' agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing this home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.