31716 Baymont Loop, Wesley Chapel, FL 335435 beds, 4 baths, 3,757 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 0.27 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 2007
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Nov 2013 for $355,000
- Price/sqft: $94
- Ceiling Fan
- Controlled Access
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile
- Gated Entry
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 620 sqft
- Tennis Court
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Other, Stucco
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 3,757 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2007
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 3426200100024000820
- Zillow Home ID: 80412817
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 31716 Baymont Loop
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 33543 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 72.4% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 13.6% less than in Wesley Chapel, and 70.1% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help 33543 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Wesley Chapel.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 33543 home values.
- 31708 Baymont Loop Wesley Chapel, FL$328K443,473
- 1629 Salmonberry St Wesley Chapel, FL$281K432,856
- 1621 Salmonberry St Wesley Chapel, FL$313K--33,530
- 31717 Baymont Loop Wesley Chapel, FL$299K--32,904
- 1613 Salmonberry St Wesley Chapel, FL$389K543,757
- 31725 Baymont Loop Wesley Chapel, FL$266K432,801
- 31700 Baymont Loop Wesley Chapel, FL$306K543,382
- Beaconsfield Dr Wesley Chapel, FL$285K--32,896
- 31733 Baymont Loop Wesley Chapel, FL$305K543,382
- 31654 Baymont Loop Wesley Chapel, FL$294K4--3,116
- 1605 Salmonberry St Wesley Chapel, FL$388K--33,530
- 1809 Beaconsfield Dr Wesley Chapel, FL$275K432,791
- 1801 Beaconsfield Dr Wesley Chapel, FL$252K--32,221
- 1628 Salmonberry St Wesley Chapel, FL$293K--33,156
- 1620 Salmonberry St Wesley Chapel, FL$399K443,382
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.