- Lot: 871 sqft
- Built in 1976
- HOA Fee: $320
- Last sold: Oct 2014 for $410,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $409
- Parking: 220 sqft
- Additional Listing Info \ Not Applicable / Not Disclosed, Amenities Misc. \ Window Covering(s), Association Fees Include \ Common Area Electricity, Association Fees Include \ Common Area Gas, Association Fees Include \ Exterior Painting, Association Fees Include \ Fencing, Association Fees Include \ Insurance - Common Area, Association Fees Include \ Management Fee, Association Fees Include \ or Tennis, Association Fees Include \ Pools, Association Fees Include \ Reserves, Association Fees Include \ Roof, Association Fees Include \ Spa, Bathroom \ No Stall Shower, Bathroom \ Tubs - 1, Building Type \ Townhouse(s), Communications \ Cable TV Available, Cooling \ None, Dining Room \ Breakfast Nook, Dining Room \ Eat in Kitchen, Dining Room \ No Formal Dining Room, Energy Features \ Ceiling Fan(s), Family Room \ No Family Room, Family Room \ No Separate Family Room, Flooring \ Carpet - Wall to Wall, Flooring \ Laminate, Flooring \ Vinyl/Linoleum, Foundation \ Concrete Slab, Garage Parking Features \ Detached, Garage Parking Features \ Off-Street Parking, Heating \ Forced Air, HOA Amenities \ Community Pool, HOA Amenities \ Sauna/ Spa/ Hot Tub, Kitchen \ Garbage Disposal, Kitchen \ Hookups - Gas, Kitchen \ Refrigerator (s), Laundry \ Dryer, Laundry \ In Laundry Room, Laundry \ Washer, Listing Class \ Residential, Listing Service \ Full Service, Listing Type \ Exclusive Right to Sell, Lot Size Area Maximum Units \ Square Feet, Lot Size Area Minimum Units \ Square Feet, Roof \ Composition, Structure SqFt Source \ Assessor, Subclass \ Townhouse, Unit Features \ End Unit, View \ Garden/Greenbelt, View \ Local/Neighborhood, View \ Mountains, Water \ Heater - Gas
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 5
- Stories: 0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,003 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1976
- Lot depth: 22
- Lot width: 32
- Parcel #: 58635014
- Zillow Home ID: 19770382
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $376-725K.
Market guideZillow predicts Berryessa home values will increase 3.9% next year, compared to a 3.9% rise for San Jose as a whole. Among Berryessa homes, this home is valued 47.7% less than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 14.3% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Berryessa, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 34.7% less than in San Jose, and 40.6% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Berryessa home values rise more quickly than other regions in San Jose.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Berryessa home values.
- 1173 Eagle Ridge Way5 beds, 3 baths
2,943 sqft, 6,098 sqft lot, built in 1994
|3170 Cropley Ave San Jose, CA||$398K||2||1.5||1,003|
|3178 Cropley Ave San Jose, CA||$385K||2||1||888|
|3176 Cropley Ave San Jose, CA||$376K||2||1.5||1,003|
|3174 Cropley Ave San Jose, CA||$396K||2||1.5||1,003|
|3182 Cropley Ave San Jose, CA||$394K||2||1.5||1,003|
|3180 Cropley Ave San Jose, CA||$394K||2||1.5||1,003|
|3188 Cropley Ave San Jose, CA||$387K||2||1||888|
|2854 Parkrow Ln San Jose, CA||$415K||2||1||900|
|2856 Parkrow Ln San Jose, CA||$540K||4||2.5||1,452|
|2858 Parkrow Ln San Jose, CA||$470K||3||1.5||1,240|
|3186 Cropley Ave San Jose, CA||$396K||2||1.5||1,003|
|3184 Cropley Ave San Jose, CA||$397K||2||1.5||1,003|
|2860 Parkrow Ln San Jose, CA||$504K||4||2.5||1,452|
|2862 Parkrow Ln San Jose, CA||$466K||3||1.5||1,240|
|3192 Cropley Ave San Jose, CA||$397K||2||2||1,003|
|3190 Cropley Ave San Jose, CA||$394K||2||1.5||1,003|
|2864 Parkrow Ln San Jose, CA||$402K||2||1||900|
|1903 Limewood Dr San Jose, CA||$725K||5||2.5||1,772|
|3198 Cropley Ave San Jose, CA||$382K||2||1||888|
|2852 Parkrow Ln San Jose, CA||$403K||2||1||900|
Nearby Schools in San Jose
Piedmont Hills High (assigned)9-121.1 mi
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!