- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
3172 Dona Susana Dr, Studio City, CA 916043 beds, 3 baths, 2,815 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 0.38 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1964
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: May 2014 for $1,570,000
- Price/sqft: $558
- Cable Ready
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Jetted Tub
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces
- Sprinkler System
- View: City, Mountain
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Stucco, Wood
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 13
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Modern
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,815 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2012
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 120
- Lot width: 135
- Parcel #: 2380033011
- Zillow Home ID: 20031402
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 3172 Dona Susana Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Studio City market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 11.9% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 59.6% lower than in Los Angeles, and 71.6% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Studio City home values rise more quickly than other regions in Los Angeles.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Studio City home values.
- 3161 Dona Sofia Dr North Hollywood, CA$1.78M343,771
- 3166 Dona Susana Dr Studio City, CA$1.24M322,176
- 3167 Dona Sofia Dr North Hollywood, CA$2.03M543,297
- 3155 Dona Sofia Dr Studio City, CA$1.86M443,816
- 3158 Dona Susana Dr Studio City, CA$1.44M432,564
- 3178 Dona Susana Dr Studio City, CA$1.97M533,404
- 3177 Dona Susana Dr Studio City, CA$1.6M432,712
- 3171 Dona Susana Dr Studio City, CA$1.76M443,362
- 3149 Dona Sofia Dr Studio City, CA$1.45M432,933
- 3165 Dona Susana Dr Studio City, CA$1.36M332,576
- 3150 Dona Susana Dr North Hollywood, CA$1.56M332,778
- 3157 Dona Susana Dr Studio City, CA$1.75M333,154
- 3168 Dona Sofia Dr Studio City, CA$1.86M33.53,000
- 3156 Dona Sofia Dr Studio City, CA$1.23M332,451
- 3164 Dona Sofia Dr Studio City, CA$1.61M442,570
- 3238 Dona Emilia Dr Studio City, CA$1.67M332,959
- 11185 Dona Pegita Dr Studio City, CA$1.46M432,575
- 11175 Dona Pegita Dr Studio City, CA$1.74M543,041
- 3150 Dona Sofia Dr North Hollywood, CA$1.38M232,448
- 3230 Dona Emilia Dr North Hollywood, CA$1.33M342,231
Nearby Schools in Los Angeles
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!