3175 County Highway 31, Cherry Valley, NY 133203 beds, 2 baths, 4,000 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 125 acres
- Multi Family
- Built in 1900
- 302 days on Zillow
- Cooling: Other
- Heating: Baseboard, Other
- Price/sqft: $1,125
- MLS #: 92981
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Parking: Garage - Detached
- View: Mountain, Water
- Excellent commercial property, storage, warehouse, machanics shop, lumber mill, mining, development
- Range / Oven
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Metal
- Structure type: Georgian
- Floor size: 4,000 sqft
- Heating: Coal, Oil
- Laundry: In Unit
- Zillow Home ID: 2111049008
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 3175 County Highway 31
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 13320, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 150% greater than in Oneonta Metro, and 52.4% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 13320 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Oneonta Metro.
Learn more about forecast calculations.
Nearby Schools in Springfield
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.