3178 E 22nd St, Tulsa, OK 741143 beds, 2 baths, 1,772 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 0.25 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1952
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: May 2008 for $335,000
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 418 sqft
- Security System
- Sprinkler System
- Wet Bar
- Central vacuum system, whole home audio by Speakercraft w/ ipod docking station
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Construction quality: 7.0
- Exterior material: Brick, Other, Stone
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Bungalow
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,772 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Parcel #: 04250931700900
- Zillow Home ID: 22104294
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 3178 E 22nd Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 74114, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 29.4% lower than in Tulsa, and 31.2% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help 74114 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Tulsa.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 74114 home values.
- 3174 E 22nd St Tulsa, OK$387K422,159
- 3166 E 22nd St Tulsa, OK$159K--11,962
- 2231 S Gary Ave Tulsa, OK$156K31.51,403
- 2219 S Gary Ave Tulsa, OK$135K--11,573
- 3177 E 22nd St Tulsa, OK$179K--21,484
- 2152 S Gary Pl Tulsa, OK$143K311,416
- 2213 S Gary Ave Tulsa, OK$156K--11,404
- 3171 E 22nd St Tulsa, OK$158K311,428
- 2207 S Gary Ave Tulsa, OK$154K--11,565
- 3167 E 22nd St Tulsa, OK$427K--2.52,693
- 2142 S Gary Pl Tulsa, OK$200K32.51,782
- 3161 E 22nd St Tulsa, OK$290K321,922
- 3184 E 21st Pl Tulsa, OK$149K211,420
- 2236 S Gary Ave Tulsa, OK$125K--11,539
- 2230 S Gary Ave Tulsa, OK$227K----2,318
- 2228 S Gary Ave Tulsa, OK$176K311,846
- 3172 E 21st Pl Tulsa, OK$167K321,673
- 2246 S Gary Ave Tulsa, OK$133K--11,695
- 2222 S Gary Ave Tulsa, OK$161K332,019
- 3155 E 22nd St Tulsa, OK$126K311,422
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.