- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
318 10th St NE, Washington, DC 200023 beds, 3.5 baths, 2,448 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 1,614 sqft
- Built in 1908
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Jun 2013 for $950,000
- Price/sqft: $388
- Fenced Yard
- Construction quality: 8.0
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Built up
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,448 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2010
- Parcel #: 0938 0022
- Zillow Home ID: 419703
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 318 10th St Ne
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Capitol Hill, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 45.5% less than in Washington, and 54.9% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Capitol Hill home values rise more quickly than other regions in Washington.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Capitol Hill home values.
- 320 10th St NE Washington, DC$845K32.51,914
- 316 10th St NE Washington, DC$814K42.51,730
- 314 10th St NE Washington, DC$880K43.51,592
- 322 10th St NE Washington, DC$1.07M43.51,776
- 312 10th St NE Washington, DC$793K421,640
- 324 10th St NE Washington, DC$814K311,696
- 310 10th St NE Washington, DC$889K421,554
- 326 10th St NE Washington, DC$889K331,688
- 308 10th St NE Washington, DC$936K33.51,790
- 328 10th St NE Washington, DC$754K32.51,560
- 330 10th St NE Washington, DC$797K22.51,616
- 920 C St NE Washington, DC$819K421,571
- 922 C St NE Washington, DC$787K32.51,525
- 332 10th St NE Washington, DC$888K431,800
- 918 C St NE Washington, DC$1.11M43.51,632
- 924 C St NE Washington, DC$965K42.51,601
- 916 C St NE Washington, DC$778K31.51,639
- 300 10th St NE Washington, DC$1.06M44.52,054
- 317 10th St NE APT 7 Washington, DC$339K11672
- 317 10th St NE APT 1 Washington, DC$439K21.5880
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!