318 5th Ave# 3, San Francisco, CA 94118
Sold on 6/5/13: $807,000
- Bedrooms:2 beds
- Bathrooms:2 baths
- Condo:935 sq ft
- Lot:2,996 sqft
- Year Built:2002
- Last Sold:Jun 2013 for $807,000
- Heating Type:Forced air
- ParkingCarport, Garage - Attached, Garage - Detached
- Basement TypeUnknown
- Floor CoveringHardwood
- Appliances IncludedDishwasher, Dryer, Freezer, Garbage disposal, Microwave, Range / Oven, Refrigerator, Trash compactor, Washer
- Room TypesDining room, Family room, Laundry room, Library, Master bath, Walk-in closet
- Days on Zillow280
- LaundryIn Unit
- Parcel #1436 057
- Room Count4
- # Stories1.0
- Structure TypeContemporary
- Unit Count1
- Zillow Home ID59779510
|Value||Range||30-day change||$/sqft||Last updated|
|Zestimate What's this?||$758,413||$667K – $857K||+$2,727||$811||03/09/2014|
|Rent Zestimate What's this?||$3,828/mo||$1.8K – $4.9K/mo||-$7||$4.09||03/10/2014|
Zillow predicts Inner Richmond home values will rise 3.3% next year, compared to a 3.6% rise for San Francisco as a whole. Among Inner Richmond homes, this home is valued 42.1% less than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 22.2% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Inner Richmond market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 1.4% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 91.2% less than in San Francisco, and 98.2% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Inner Richmond home values rise more quickly than other regions in San Francisco.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Inner Richmond home values.
Neighborhood for 318 5th Avenue # 3
Nearby Schools in San Francisco
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
Get advice about selling a home
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005