A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 5,218 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1956
- Views: 4,293 all time views
- Cooling: None
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Sep 2014 for $718,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $452
- Finished basement, 260 sqft
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 530 sqft
- View: City, Mountain
- Additional Listing Info: Continue to Show
- Additional Listing Info: Release Clause Present
- Additional Listing Info: Short Sale/ Subject to Lender
- Additional Rooms: Storage
- Bedrooms: Master Suite/Retreat
- Building Type: Detached
- Communications: Cable TV Available
- Cooling: None
- Dining Room: Eat in Kitchen
- Dining Room: Formal Dining Room
- Exterior: Stucco
- Exterior: Wood
- Family Room: Separate Family Room
- Fireplaces: Living Room
- Fireplaces: Wood Burning
- Fireplaces: Yes
- Flooring: Carpet - Area
- Flooring: Hardwood - Partial
- Flooring: Tile
- Foundation: Concrete Perimeter
- Attached Garage
- Gate/Door Opener
- Heating: Forced Air
- Horse Property: No
- Kitchen: Dishwasher
- Kitchen: Oven Range
- Kitchen: Pantry
- Laundry: Hookup - Gas Dryer
- Laundry: In Garage
- Listing Class: Residential
- Listing Service: Full Service
- Listing Type: Exclusive Right to Sell
- Lot Location: Corner
- Lot Size Area Maximum Units: Square Feet
- Lot Size Area Minimum Units: Square Feet
- Pool: Pool - No
- Roof: Other
- Sewer Septic: Sewer Connected
- Sewer Septic: Sewer in Street
- Stories: Bi/ Split Level
- Structure SqFt Source: Assessor
- Subclass: Single Family Home
- View: City Lights
- View: Local/Neighborhood
- View: Mountains
- Water: Heater - Gas
- Water: Public
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Exterior material: Brick, Stucco
- Roof type: Other
- Stories: 0
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,590 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Lot depth: 90
- Lot width: 58
- Parcel #: 010264180
- Zillow Home ID: 15480055
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Improve This Home's Value
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $700-886K.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 94080, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 3.6% higher than in South San Francisco, and 72.4% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 94080 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in South San Francisco.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 94080 home values.
Nearby Schools in South San Francisco
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.