This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Built in 2007
- Views: 2,977 all time views
- HOA Fee: $150
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jun 2008 for $175,000
- Finished basement, 96 sqft
- APPLIANCES \ Dishwasher, APPLIANCES \ Dryer, APPLIANCES \ Microwave, APPLIANCES \ Range, APPLIANCES \ Refrigerator, APPLIANCES \ Washer, ASSC_POOL \ No, BEACHFRONT_FLAG \ No, BED2_DSCRP \ Closet, BED2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, BED2_LEVEL \ Third Floor, BED3_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Half, BED3_DSCRP \ Closet, BED3_DSCRP \ Exterior Access, BED3_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, BED3_LEVEL \ Basement, BTH1_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full, BTH1_DSCRP \ Bathroom - With Tub & Shower, BTH1_DSCRP \ Flooring - Laminate, BTH1_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BTH2_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full, BTH2_DSCRP \ Bathroom - With Tub & Shower, BTH2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Laminate, BTH2_LEVEL \ Third Floor, BTH3_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Half, BTH3_DSCRP \ Flooring - Stone/Ceramic Tile, BTH3_LEVEL \ Basement, CONSTRUCTION \ Frame, COOLING \ Central Air, ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ 100 Amps, ENERGY_FEATURES \ Insulated Doors, ENERGY_FEATURES \ Insulated Windows, ENTRY_ONLY \ No, EXTERIOR \ Vinyl, EXTERIOR_UNIT_FEATURES \ Deck - Composite, FLOORING \ Hardwood, FLOORING \ Tile, FLOORING \ Vinyl, FLOORING \ Wall to Wall Carpet, HEATING \ Central Heat, HEATING \ Gas, HOT_WATER \ Natural Gas, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call List Agent, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Call List Agent, KIT_DSCRP \ Balcony / Deck, KIT_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Half, KIT_DSCRP \ Breakfast Bar / Nook, KIT_DSCRP \ Cabinets - Upgraded, KIT_DSCRP \ Countertops - Upgraded, KIT_DSCRP \ Deck - Exterior, KIT_DSCRP \ Dryer Hookup - Electric, KIT_DSCRP \ Exterior Access, KIT_DSCRP \ Flooring - Laminate, KIT_DSCRP \ Kitchen Island, KIT_DSCRP \ Open Floor Plan, KIT_DSCRP \ Stainless Steel Appliances, KIT_DSCRP \ Washer Hookup, KIT_LEVEL \ Second Floor, MBR_DSCRP \ Closet, MBR_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, MBR_LEVEL \ Third Floor, OTH1_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, OTH1_LEVEL \ Basement, OTH1_ROOM_NAME \ Office, PETS_ALLOWED \ Yes, PROP_TYPE \ Condominium/Co-Op, ROOF_MATERIAL \ Asphalt/Fiberglass Shingles, STYLE \ Townhouse, TERMS_FEATURE \ Contract for Deed, UNIT_PLACEMENT \ Back, UNIT_PLACEMENT \ Courtyard, UNIT_PLACEMENT \ End, UNIT_PLACEMENT \ Walkout, WARRANTY \ No
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 5
- Stories: 2
- Unit count: 2
- Floor size: 1,440 sqft
- Parcel #: M:0T-05 B:0000 L:3702
- Unit floor #: 2
- Zillow Home ID: 87618139
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $124-220K.
Market guideZillow predicts 02720 home values will decrease 3.8% next year, compared to a 3.9% fall for Fall River as a whole. Among 02720 homes, this home is valued 5.5% less than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 0.8% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 02720, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 41.2% less than in Fall River, and 52.4% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 02720 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Fall River.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 02720 home values.
Nearby Schools in Fall River
PK-5 & ungraded1.0 mi
6-8 & ungraded0.9 mi
9-12 & ungraded0.9 mi
Data by GreatSchools.org
Get a Professional Estimate
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!