318 Division St, Geneva, IL 601342 beds, 1 bath, 884 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Single Family
- Built in 1952
- 334 days on Zillow
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: May 2009 for $155,000
- Price/sqft: $173
- MLS #: 08680486
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Hardwood, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces
- Range / Oven
- Family room
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Ranch
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 884 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 1202126004
- Zillow Home ID: 4668028
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 318 Division Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 60134, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 13.6% higher than in Geneva, and 31.5% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 60134 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Geneva.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 60134 home values.
- 850 5th Ave Geneva, IL$169K------
- 312 Division St Geneva, IL$180K321,200
- 846 5th Ave Geneva, IL$177K------
- 308 Division St Geneva, IL$178K------
- 845 4th Ave Geneva, IL$178K------
- 836 5th Ave Geneva, IL$159K------
- 302 Division St Geneva, IL$319K------
- 839 4th Ave Geneva, IL$183K------
- 402 Division St Geneva, IL$169K311,175
- 317 Division St Saint Charles, IL$143K------
- 1839 S 5th Pl Saint Charles, IL$181K------
- 311 Division St Saint Charles, IL$141K------
- 830 5th Ave Geneva, IL$174K------
- 401 Elm Ave Geneva, IL$180K231,224
- 835 4th Ave Geneva, IL$172K------
- 301 Division St Saint Charles, IL$220K------
- 820 5th Ave Geneva, IL$175K------
- 401 Division St Saint Charles, IL$272K32.5--
- 407 Elm Ave Geneva, IL$268K------
- 825 4th Ave Geneva, IL$164K------
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get more information
- About these agents
- These buyers' agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing this home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.