318 E 64th St, Savannah, GA 314053 beds, 2.5 baths, 2,139 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 0.3 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1953
- 37 days on Zillow
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jun 2005 for $257,000
- Price/sqft: $140
- Security System
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,139 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1995
- Parcel #: 20106 11011
- Zillow Home ID: 14172724
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 318 E 64th Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 31405 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 34.4% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 33.3% greater than in Savannah, and 58.2% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 31405 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Savannah.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 31405 home values.
- 310 E 64th St Savannah, GA$174K311,462
- 322 E 64th St Savannah, GA$224K331,858
- 307 E 63rd St Savannah, GA$253K322,394
- 304 E 64th St Savannah, GA$372K432,878
- 305 E 63rd St Savannah, GA$187K--22,043
- 309 E 63rd St Savannah, GA$161K321,678
- 307 E 64th St Savannah, GA$289K333,119
- 309 E 64th St Savannah, GA$243K321,970
- 326 E 64th St Savannah, GA$273K321,842
- 305 E 64th St Savannah, GA--321,555
- 303 E 63rd St Savannah, GA$218K322,060
- 311 E 63rd St Savannah, GA$171K211,747
- 302 E 64th St Savannah, GA$300K322,854
- 311 E 64th St Savannah, GA$240K421,574
- 303 E 64th St Savannah, GA$203K211,366
- 301 E 63rd St Savannah, GA$179K31.51,550
- 313 E 63rd St Savannah, GA$189K211,880
- 330 E 64th St Savannah, GA$175K211,228
- 315 E 64th St Savannah, GA$225K322,046
- 4619 Lansdowne St Savannah, GA$195K321,953
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get more information
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.