- Lot: 4,791 sqft
- Multi Family
- Built in 1930
- Views: 524 all time views
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Mar 2014 for $169,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $99
- APOD_AVAILABLE \ Yes, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Concrete Floor, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Partial, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Walk Out, BEACHFRONT_FLAG \ No, CONSTRUCTION \ Frame, ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ 100 Amps, ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ Circuit Breakers, ENERGY_FEATURES \ Storm Doors, ENERGY_FEATURES \ Storm Windows, ENTRY_ONLY \ No, EXTERIOR \ Aluminum, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Gutters, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Porch, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Porch - Screened, FLOORING \ Hardwood, FLOORING \ Vinyl, FLOORING \ Wall to Wall Carpet, FLOORING \ Wood, FOUNDATION \ Fieldstone, FOUNDATION \ Poured Concrete, FOUNDATION \ Slab, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call List Agent, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Call List Agent, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Gentle Slope, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Paved Drive, MF_TYPE \ 2 Family, PROP_TYPE \ Multi-family, ROAD_TYPE \ Paved, ROAD_TYPE \ Public, ROOF_MATERIAL \ Asphalt/Fiberglass Shingles
- Exterior material: Metal
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 8
- Stories: 2
- Unit count: 2
- Floor size: 1,708 sqft
- Parcel #: M:0K-10 B:0000 L:0019
- Zillow Home ID: 55982046
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $130-210K.
Market guideZillow predicts 02723 home values will fall 2.7% next year, compared to a 3.9% fall for Fall River as a whole. Among 02723 homes, this home is valued 1.7% less than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 21% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 02723, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 62.4% higher than in Fall River, and 31.4% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 02723 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Fall River.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 02723 home values.
|132 Alden St Fall River, MA||$198K||5||2||1,973|
|69 Cash St Fall River, MA||$161K||4||2||1,750|
|140 Alden St Fall River, MA||$173K||3||2||1,428|
|77 Cash St Fall River, MA||$195K||--||1||--|
|71 Cash St Fall River, MA||$154K||5||1||1,034|
|59 Cash St Fall River, MA||$188K||2||1||1,140|
|293 Jencks St Fall River, MA||$233K||9||3||4,056|
|85 Cash St Fall River, MA||$219K||9||3||3,006|
|85 Cash St # 3 Fall River, MA||$168K||3||1||1,000|
|152 Alden St Fall River, MA||$172K||6||1.5||1,750|
|160 Alden St Fall River, MA||$226K||1||1.5||2,652|
|296 Flint St Fall River, MA||$259K||3||4||4,633|
|292 Flint St Fall River, MA||$160K||5||2||1,466|
|286 Flint St Fall River, MA||$176K||6||2||2,117|
|90 Cash St Fall River, MA||$156K||4||2||1,608|
|297 Flint St Fall River, MA||$265K||12||6.5||4,560|
|100 Cash St Fall River, MA||$176K||4||2||2,405|
|72 Cash St Fall River, MA||$265K||4||2||3,413|
|180 Alden St Fall River, MA||$172K||6||2||1,972|
|106 Cash St Fall River, MA||$172K||6||3||2,168|
Nearby Schools in Fall River
K-5 & ungraded0.5 mi
6-8 & ungraded0.7 mi
9-12 & ungraded0.9 mi
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender will call you.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!