- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
318 Lowell St, Methuen, MA 018443 beds, 1 bath, 1,600 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 0.33 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1920
- Cooling: Wall, Refrigeration
- Heating: Radiant
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Parking: Garage - Detached, Off street, 2 spaces
- Sprinkler System
- Unfinished basement
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Mud room
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Colonial
- Floor size: 1,600 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Laundry: In Unit
- Zillow Home ID: 2118376561
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 318 Lowell Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 01844 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 6.9% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is exactly the same as for Methuen, and 59.7% lower than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 01844 home values.
- 318 Lowell St Methuen, MA$224K311,257
- 50 Green St Methuen, MA$185K311,560
- 315 Lowell St Methuen, MA$267K31.52,059
- 314 Lowell St Methuen, MA$248K311,821
- 311 Lowell St Methuen, MA$252K31.51,925
- 311-313 Lowell St Lawrence, MA$275K--34,525
- 63 Green St Methuen, MA$295K311,674
- 326-328 Lowell St Methuen, MA$288K622,744
- 319 Lowell St Methuen, MA$228K422,002
- 2 Bearse Ter Methuen, MA$299K422,294
- 49 Green St Methuen, MA$215K211,490
- 8 Westwood St Methuen, MA$260K312,190
- 4 Westwood St Methuen, MA$249K311,268
- 46 Green St Methuen, MA$197K311,263
- 307 Lowell St Methuen, MA$240K211,522
- 36 Hobson St Methuen, MA$270K311,779
- 12 Westwood St Methuen, MA$228K311,370
- 89 Clayton Ave Methuen, MA$317K32.52,190
- 2 Bearse Ave Methuen, MA$286K31.51,945
- 323-325 Lowell St Lawrence, MA--------
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292