318 Ridgewood Dr, Richardson, TX 750804 beds, 2.5 baths, 2,144 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Single Family
- Built in 1970
- Cooling: Central, Other
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Nov 2013
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 400 sqft
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Granite countertop, Living room
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Master bath
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Brick
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,144 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1980
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: R011610202101
- Zillow Home ID: 26589595
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 318 Ridgewood Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Canyon Creek market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 1% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 93.9% less than in Richardson, and 94% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Canyon Creek home values rise more quickly than other regions in Richardson.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Canyon Creek home values.
- 316 Ridgewood Dr Richardson, TX$232K--2.52,378
- 320 Ridgewood Dr Richardson, TX$273K42.52,310
- 319 Northview Dr Richardson, TX$235K42.52,504
- 317 Northview Dr Richardson, TX$209K4--2,000
- 319 Ridgewood Dr Richardson, TX$262K--22,198
- 321 Northview Dr Richardson, TX$315K42.52,327
- 317 Ridgewood Dr Richardson, TX$232K--22,672
- 321 Ridgewood Dr Richardson, TX$268K--22,216
- 315 Northview Dr Richardson, TX$210K42.52,024
- 315 Ridgewood Dr Richardson, TX$214K--22,073
- 400 Ridgewood Dr Richardson, TX$227K----2,166
- 312 Ridgewood Dr Richardson, TX$269K42.52,199
- 313 Northview Dr Richardson, TX$221K--22,232
- 401 Northview Dr Richardson, TX$220K322,306
- 316 Lawndale Dr Richardson, TX$243K----2,582
- 316 Northview Dr Richardson, TX$228K----2,158
- 401 Ridgewood Dr Richardson, TX$189K321,800
- 313 Ridgewood Dr Richardson, TX$245K42.52,262
- 314 Northview Dr Richardson, TX$257K42.52,201
- 318 Lawndale Dr Richardson, TX$273K32.52,556
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.