318 S Burgess Ave, Columbus, OH 432042 beds, 1 bath, 942 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 3,920 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1923
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Apr 2013 for $19,000
- Price/sqft: $20
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 360 sqft
- Range / Oven
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 942 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1925
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 134
- Lot width: 30
- Parcel #: 010051099
- Zillow Home ID: 33854792
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 318 S Burgess Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Central Hilltop, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 111.2% higher than in Columbus, and 297.5% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Central Hilltop home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Columbus.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Central Hilltop home values.
- 322 S Burgess Ave Columbus, OH$49K311,350
- 314 S Burgess Ave Columbus, OH$50K311,560
- 326 S Burgess Ave Columbus, OH$42K31944
- 310 S Burgess Ave Columbus, OH$41K21.5864
- 330 S Burgess Ave Columbus, OH$67K31.51,413
- 2589 Fremont St Columbus, OH$39K--0.5540
- 334 S Burgess Ave Columbus, OH$53K221,064
- 300 S Burgess Ave Columbus, OH$52K211,092
- 338 S Burgess Ave Columbus, OH$37K311,000
- 296 S Burgess Ave Columbus, OH$39K21984
- 342 S Burgess Ave Columbus, OH$35K311,078
- 2580 Fremont St Columbus, OH$59K------
- 315-317 S Richardson Ave Columbus, OH$56K221,217
- 321 S Richardson Ave Columbus, OH$39K21984
- 2563 Fremont St Columbus, OH$50K321,216
- 325 S Richardson Ave Columbus, OH$36K311,120
- 290 S Burgess Ave Columbus, OH$51K211,172
- 2580 Fremont St # 582 Columbus, OH$61K23.52,160
- 346 S Burgess Ave Columbus, OH$36K211,115
- 329 S Richardson Ave Columbus, OH$38K211,120
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!