318 W Leith St, Fort Wayne, IN 468073 beds, 1 bath, 1,232 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
It is a lovely home in a friendly neighborhood of mixed ethnicity near churches and schools, and close to public transportation. It is near downtown and handy for professionals who work around the courthouse. It is a pleasant neighborhood on a short street that does not lend itself to a lot of traffic.
- Lot: 5,049 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1907
- 411 days on Zillow
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Price/sqft: $34
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Detached, Off street, On street, 200 sqft
- Unfinished basement
- View: City
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Craftsman
- Floor size: 1,232 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2011
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 02-12-14-201-050.000-074
- Zillow Home ID: 73188605
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 318 W Leith Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 46807, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 20% less than in Fort Wayne, and 90.7% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 46807 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Fort Wayne.
Learn more about forecast calculations.
- 322 W Leith St Fort Wayne, IN$47K311,230
- 310 W Leith St Fort Wayne, IN$49K311,404
- 320 W Leith St Fort Wayne, IN$49K221,232
- 314 W Leith St Fort Wayne, IN$48K311,272
- 324 W Leith St Fort Wayne, IN$45K31924
- 313 W Leith St Fort Wayne, IN$41K31.5738
- 306 W Leith St Fort Wayne, IN$39K311,309
- 309 W Leith St Fort Wayne, IN$61K221,600
- 328 W Leith St Fort Wayne, IN$47K311,232
- 302 W Leith St Fort Wayne, IN$50K311,516
- 329 W Leith St Fort Wayne, IN$51K311,628
- 321 W Leith St Fort Wayne, IN$51K321,449
- 317 W Leith St Fort Wayne, IN$53K311,568
- 325 W Leith St Fort Wayne, IN$54K311,864
- 332 W Leith St Fort Wayne, IN$47K311,232
- 240 W Leith St Fort Wayne, IN$49K411,369
- 311 W Pontiac St Fort Wayne, IN$55K511,796
- 333 W Leith St Fort Wayne, IN$49K321,260
- 327 W Leith St Fort Wayne, IN$52K311,776
- 331 W Pontiac St Fort Wayne, IN$45K11808
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get more information
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.