3181 Peterboro Dr, Stow, OH 442244 beds, 3 baths, 2,454 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 0.41 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 2002
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jul 2011 for $250,000
- Finished basement
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 520 sqft
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Master bath
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Brick, Vinyl
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Colonial
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,454 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2007
- Lot depth: 195
- Lot width: 92
- Parcel #: 5616294
- Zillow Home ID: 35400094
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 3181 Peterboro Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 44224, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 1.3% lower than in Stow, and 22.4% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 44224 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Stow.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 44224 home values.
- 3173 Peterboro Dr Stow, OH$243K432,400
- 3189 Peterboro Dr Stow, OH$243K42.52,148
- 3197 Peterboro Dr Stow, OH$252K432,678
- 4562 Newcomer Rd Stow, OH$185K322,796
- 3165 Peterboro Dr Stow, OH$300K432,666
- Peterboro Dr Stow, OH--------
- 3205 Peterboro Dr Stow, OH$283K42.52,918
- 3168 Peterboro Dr Stow, OH$253K42.52,920
- 4600 Young Rd Stow, OH$262K332,020
- 3157 Peterboro Dr Stow, OH$268K432,412
- 3213 Peterboro Dr Stow, OH$260K32.52,542
- 3173 Berwin Dr Stow, OH$388K42.53,720
- 3158 Peterboro Dr Stow, OH$241K332,505
- 3163 Berwin Dr Stow, OH$264K432,700
- 3171 Berwin Dr Stow, OH$247K432,330
- 3149 Peterboro Dr Stow, OH$258K42.52,675
- 4616 Young Rd Stow, OH$221K43.52,364
- 3149 Peterboro Dr Stow, OH$269K42.52,700
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.