- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
3184 Dona Sarita Pl, Studio City, CA 916044 beds, 2,225 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 9,751 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1964
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Feb 2013 for $1,234,000
- Price/sqft: $555
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 1 space
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 10
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,225 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1964
- Lot depth: 130
- Lot width: 75
- Parcel #: 2380022007
- Zillow Home ID: 20031212
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 3184 Dona Sarita Pl
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Studio City, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 55.7% lower than in Los Angeles, and 70.5% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Studio City home values rise more quickly than other regions in Los Angeles.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Studio City home values.
- 3190 Dona Sarita Pl North Hollywood, CA$1.95M433,354
- 3176 Dona Sarita Pl Studio City, CA$1.23M321,948
- 3185 Dona Marta Dr Studio City, CA$1.33M332,436
- 3177 Dona Marta Dr Studio City, CA$2.12M533,454
- 3168 Dona Sarita Pl Studio City, CA$1.22M321,713
- 3191 Dona Marta Dr Studio City, CA$1.71M433,210
- 3183 Dona Sarita Pl Studio City, CA$1.47M432,363
- 3191 Dona Sarita Pl Studio City, CA$1.69M443,159
- 3169 Dona Marta Dr Studio City, CA$1.21M32.52,328
- 3162 Dona Sarita Pl Studio City, CA$1.38M432,400
- 3175 Dona Sarita Pl Studio City, CA$1.62M343,023
- 11281 Dona Pegita Dr North Hollywood, CA$1.72M432,964
- 3163 Dona Marta Dr Studio City, CA$1.27M332,312
- 11301 Dona Pegita Dr Studio City, CA$1.3M322,404
- 11273 Dona Pegita Dr Studio City, CA$2.4M543,527
- 3167 Dona Sarita Pl Studio City, CA$1.8M432,915
- 11240 Dona Lisa Dr Studio City, CA$1.86M43.53,063
- 11309 Dona Pegita Dr Studio City, CA$1.86M443,265
- 3154 Dona Sarita Pl Studio City, CA$1.27M332,330
- 3155 Dona Marta Dr Studio City, CA$1.48M433,025
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.