319 E Michigan Ave, Saline, MI 481764 beds, 2 baths, 2,003 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 0.28 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1910
- Heating: Forced air
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Linoleum / Vinyl, Tile
- Parking: 2 spaces
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Exterior material: Brick, Vinyl
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 0.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,003 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 181231350015
- Zillow Home ID: 24726867
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 319 E Michigan Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 48176, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 463.9% greater than in Saline, and 298.3% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 48176 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Saline.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 48176 home values.
- 1 beds, 1 baths
1 sqft, 6,969 sqft lot, built in 1951
- 1 beds, 1 baths
- 317 E Michigan Ave Saline, MI$288K------
- 321 E Michigan Ave Saline, MI$230KStudio--2,210
- 99 N Maple Rd Saline, MI$233K------
- 101 N Maple Rd Saline, MI$263K52.51,976
- 315 E Michigan Ave Saline, MI$296K322,373
- 103 N Maple Rd Saline, MI$254K------
- 103 N Maple Rd # 5 Saline, MI$185K------
- 313 E Michigan Ave Saline, MI$264K------
- 105 N Maple Rd Saline, MI$201K321,322
- Old Creek Dr #5 Saline, MI$161K------
- 311 E Michigan Ave Saline, MI$248K------
- 364 Detroit St Saline, MI$220K------
- 377 Detroit St Saline, MI$246K------
- 107 N Maple Rd Saline, MI$224K--22,030
- 300 E Michigan Ave Saline, MI$1.06M------
- 372 Detroit St Saline, MI$230K------
- 309 E Michigan Ave Saline, MI$264K------
- 109 N Maple Rd Saline, MI$161K------
- 100 N Maple Rd Saline, MI$279K------
- 102 N Maple Rd Saline, MI$267K42.52,628
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.