319 Gafford Ln, Eastsound, WA 982454 beds, 4 baths, 3,866 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 3.27 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 2003
- 858 days on Zillow
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air, Heat pump, Stove
- Price/sqft: $214
- MLS #: 361504
- Disability Access
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Finished basement, 1933 sqft
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Slate, Tile
- Gated Entry
- Hot Tub/Spa
- Parking: Garage - Attached, Off street, 2 spaces
- RV Parking
- Vaulted Ceiling
- View: City, Mountain, Park, Territorial, Water
- 180 degree water views of bay and ocean, central vacuum system, wired for generator.
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Construction quality: 8.0
- Exterior material: Stone, Wood
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 3,866 sqft
- Heating: Electric, Propane butane
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 171833006000
- Zillow Home ID: 67686585
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 319 Gafford Lane
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 98245, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 12.3% higher than in Eastsound, and 22.1% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 98245 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Eastsound.
Learn more about forecast calculations.
- 322 Gafford Ln Eastsound, WA$784K542,294
- 347 Gafford Ln Eastsound, WA$543K221,036
- 111 Gafford Ln Eastsound, WA$606K222,600
- 464 Buck Mountain Rd Eastsound, WA$588K211,196
- 200 Gafford Ln Eastsound, WA$535K321,972
- 430 Gafford Ln Eastsound, WA$1.28M54.54,200
- 430 Gafford Ln Eastsound, WA$978K----3,148
- 22 Gafford Ln Eastsound, WA$330K221,680
- 138 Yellowbrick Rd Eastsound, WA--321,772
- 157 Ship Bay Ln Eastsound, WA$405K211,540
- 228 Stone Gate Ln Eastsound, WA$603K231,718
- 220 Buck Mountain Rd Eastsound, WA$220K321,480
- 801 Buck Mountain Rd Eastsound, WA$846K----2,583
- 636 Gafford Ln Eastsound, WA$522K32.52,050
- 0 Ship Bay Ln Orcas Island, WA--Studio----
- 99 Ship Bay Ln Eastsound, WA$535K22.51,539
- 281 Buck Mountain Rd Eastsound, WA$417K32.51,920
- 171 Thistle Ln Eastsound, WA$806K232,689
- 325 Olga Rd Eastsound, WA$309K221,412
- 93 Ship Bay Ln Eastsound, WA$248K----1,080
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get more information
- About these agents
- These buyers' agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing this home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.