- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
319 Lite N Tie Rd, Gray, GA 310322 baths, 1,762 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 0.58 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 2001
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Dec 2001 for $140,000
- Parking: 400 sqft
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Asphalt
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,762 sqft
- Parcel #: J45E00 024
- Zillow Home ID: 60276966
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 319 Lite N Tie Road
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 31032, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 14.5% greater than in Gray, and 204.7% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 31032 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Gray.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 31032 home values.
- 504 Aarons Cir Gray, GA$106K321,700
- 323 Lite N Tie Rd Gray, GA$85K321,443
- 512 Aarons Cir Gray, GA$138K--21,539
- 331 Lite N Tie Rd Gray, GA$105K321,560
- 518 Aarons Cir Gray, GA$134K421,775
- 505 Aarons Cir Gray, GA$158K--22,227
- 509 Aarons Cir Gray, GA$145K321,889
- 329 Caitlyn Ct Gray, GA$132K321,490
- 513 Aarons Cir Gray, GA$171K--2.52,414
- 325 Caitlyn Ct Gray, GA$165K43.52,136
- 520 Aarons Cir Gray, GA$132K--21,932
- 337 Lite N Tie Rd Gray, GA$160K42.51,930
- 517 Aarons Cir Gray, GA$135K--21,675
- 321 Caitlyn Ct Gray, GA$140K--2.51,786
- 524 Aarons Cir Gray, GA$140K--22,178
- 343 Lite N Tie Rd Gray, GA$139K321,708
- 523 Aarons Cir Gray, GA$136K--2.51,653
- 326 Caitlyn Ct Gray, GA$160K322,112
- 317 Caitlyn Ct Gray, GA$196K43.52,096
- 310 Walnut Grove Rd Gray, GA$150K321,709
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!