- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
319 SE 4th St, Pryor, OK 743612 beds, 1 bath, 806 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Single Family
- Built in 1942
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 200 sqft
- Exterior material: Brick
- Foundation type: Slab
- Room count: 4
- # Stories: 1.0
- Floor size: 806 sqft
- Parcel #: 1350-00-002-029-0-001-00
- Zillow Home ID: 86065143
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 319 Se 4th Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 74361 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 23.7% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 17.3% higher than in Pryor, and 9% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 74361 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Pryor.
Learn more about forecast calculations.
- 317 SE 4th St Pryor, OK$59K31.51,014
- 321 SE 4th St Pryor, OK$70K31.51,412
- 318 Park St Pryor, OK$74K21.751,209
- 316 Park St Pryor, OK$98K321,318
- 320 Park St Pryor, OK$51K21806
- 315 SE 4th St Pryor, OK$44K21806
- 323 SE 4th St Pryor, OK$70K321,209
- 318 SE 4th St Pryor, OK$67K21806
- 314 Park St Pryor, OK$50K311,343
- 320 SE 4th St Pryor, OK$53K21806
- 316 SE 4th St Pryor, OK$52K21806
- 322 Park St Pryor, OK$41K21806
- 313 SE 4th St Pryor, OK$69K21806
- 325 SE 4th St Pryor, OK$48K21806
- 322 SE 4th St Pryor, OK$144K321,388
- 314 SE 4th St Pryor, OK$60K21894
- 312 Park St Pryor, OK$40K21806
- 324 SE 4th St Pryor, OK$76K311,044
- 312 SE 4th St Pryor, OK$55K21806
- 311 SE 4th St Pryor, OK$48K21806
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292