319 Todd St, Wendell, NC 275912 beds, 2 baths, 980 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Built in 1919
- Cooling: Other
- Heating: Forced air
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parking: Off street
- Last sold: Dec 2012 for $105,000
- Price/sqft: $107
- Cable Ready
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- High Speed Internet Ready
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Family room
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Shake Shingle
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 980 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Last remodel year: 1965
- Parcel #: 178419511594000
- Zillow Home ID: 6430111
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 319 Todd Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 27591 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 35.9% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 3.7% higher than in Wendell, and 22.2% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 27591 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Wendell.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 27591 home values.
- 408 Wall St Wendell, NC$141K321,521
- 402 Wall St Wendell, NC$105K--11,541
- 408 W Academy St Wendell, NC$94K41.52,038
- 402 W Academy St Wendell, NC$82K--11,370
- 414 W Academy St Wendell, NC$78K--11,044
- 321 Todd St Wendell, NC$123K421,376
- 421 W Academy St Wendell, NC$116K--11,360
- 416 Wall St Wendell, NC$94K--21,621
- 323 W Academy St Wendell, NC$94K--21,851
- 310 Todd St Wendell, NC$78K--1826
- 316 W Academy St Wendell, NC$123K--11,420
- 420 W Academy St Wendell, NC$83K--1859
- 239 Todd St Wendell, NC$103K----2,059
- 313 W Academy St Wendell, NC$203K----3,721
- 420 Wall St Wendell, NC$165K--21,860
- 429 W Academy St Wendell, NC$99K321,315
- 3134 Wendell Blvd Wendell, NC--------
- 328 Wall St Wendell, NC$106K--21,659
- 426 W Academy St Wendell, NC$78K--11,040
- 3144 Wendell Blvd Wendell, NC$100K----2,015
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!