319 W 88th St APT 6, New York, NY 100241 bed, 1 bath
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Where's the Zestimate?
- County transactional data for this home is insufficient so we cannot calculate a Zestimate. We are adding data all the time, so be sure to come back.
This is a spacious oversize 1br apt, recently renovated in well kept townhouse.
Humorous living room with deco fire place and cozy brick wall.
Hardwood floors, high ceiling and excellent closet/storage.
Great location, only 2 blocks to the subway, shops, groceries and other convenience stores.
Call/text for showing 347-685-1115, 201-290-8274
Pets are case by case.
- Laundry: None
- Flooring: Hardwood
- View: City
- great location, tree lined block!!!
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Brick
- Room count: 3
- Heating: Coal
- Zillow Home ID: 2110790243
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 319 W 88th Street APT 6
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Upper West Side, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 125% greater than in New York, and 88.3% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Upper West Side home values from rising as quickly as other regions in New York.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Upper West Side home values.
Nearby Schools in New York
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292