- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
319 Willow St, New Haven, CT 065114 beds, 3 baths, 4,443 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 6,969 sqft
- Multi Family
- Built in 1910
- Cooling: None
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Mar 2010 for $1
- Parking: Off street, On street, 2 spaces
- Asbestos Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Attic \ Finished, Cooling System Type \ None, Driveway Type \ Asphalt, Exterior \ Shingles, Fuel Type \ Natural Gas, Fuel Type \ Oil, Furnace Type \ Individual Unit(S), Heat Type \ Radiator, Hot Water Source \ Natural Gas, Laundry Room Access \ Basement Hook-Up, Laundry Room Access \ Hook-Up In Unit 1, Laundry Room Access \ Hook-Up In Unit 3, Lot Description \ Level Topography, Lot Description \ Neighborhood, Parking Type Description \ Off Street, Property Type \ Multi-Family, Radon Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Sewage System \ Public Sewer Connected, Style \ 3updown - Unit(S) per Floor, Water Source \ Public Water Connected
- Range / Oven
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 16
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 3
- Floor size: 4,443 sqft
- Laundry: In Unit, Shared
- Parcel #: M:215 B:0437 L:01700
- Zillow Home ID: 57964107
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 319 Willow Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the East Rock market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 16% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 70.6% less than in New Haven, and 4.5% less than the national average. This lower local number could help East Rock home values rise more quickly than other regions in New Haven.
Learn more about forecast calculations or East Rock home values.
- 314 Willow St New Haven, CT$477K644,359
- 317 Willow St APT 1L New Haven, CT$123K11--
- 317 Willow St New Haven, CT$400K21--
- 318 Willow St New Haven, CT$497K534,217
- 315 Willow St New Haven, CT$448K522,580
- 324 Willow St New Haven, CT$642K935,743
- 330 Willow St New Haven, CT$673K533,441
- 147 Livingston St APT 2 New Haven, CT$345K22.11,420
- 147 Livingston St APT 1 New Haven, CT$359K22.51,390
- 147 Livingston St APT 3 New Haven, CT$223K221,385
- 129 Livingston St New Haven, CT$558K633,480
- 108 Livingston St APT B6 New Haven, CT$206K211,115
- 149 Livingston St APT 2 New Haven, CT$350K321,260
- 149 Livingston St APT 3 New Haven, CT$272K211,369
- 149 Livingston St APT 1 New Haven, CT$367K321,301
- 149 Livingston St New Haven, CT$457K653,860
- 149 Livingston St APT 1 New Haven, CT$261K321,544
- 149 Livingston St # 1 New Haven, CT$326K321,544
- 149 Livingston St # 2 New Haven, CT$261K321,544
- 149 Livingston St # 3 New Haven, CT$267K211,369
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292