- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
3191 Julian Ave, Long Beach, CA 908083 beds, 3 baths, 1,874 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 6,229 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1966
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Apr 2014 for $775,000
- Price/sqft: $414
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 4 spaces
- Security System
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 12
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Unit count: 1300
- Floor size: 1,874 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1966
- Lot depth: 103
- Lot width: 58
- Parcel #: 7078010030
- Zillow Home ID: 21139656
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 3191 Julian Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the El Dorado Park Estates market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 12.5% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 57.1% greater than in Long Beach, and 14.9% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent El Dorado Park Estates home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Long Beach.
Learn more about forecast calculations or El Dorado Park Estates home values.
- 3181 Julian Ave Long Beach, CA$769K512,652
- 3171 Julian Ave Long Beach, CA$628K442,515
- 3201 Julian Ave Long Beach, CA$780K432,780
- 3190 Claremore Ave Long Beach, CA$868K443,166
- 3180 Claremore Ave Long Beach, CA$690K322,159
- 3161 Julian Ave Long Beach, CA$746K432,468
- 3170 Claremore Ave Long Beach, CA$757K432,515
- 3200 Claremore Ave Long Beach, CA$753K432,468
- 3211 Julian Ave Long Beach, CA$668K32.51,874
- 3190 Julian Ave Long Beach, CA$775K532,652
- 3160 Claremore Ave Long Beach, CA$676K331,894
- 3180 Julian Ave Long Beach, CA$777K432,515
- 3210 Claremore Ave Long Beach, CA$694K321,565
- 3155 Julian Ave Long Beach, CA$703K422,138
- 3221 Julian Ave Long Beach, CA$751K432,350
- 3200 Julian Ave Long Beach, CA$782K532,852
- 3170 Julian Ave Long Beach, CA$728K422,156
- 3156 Claremore Ave Long Beach, CA$764K532,652
- 3220 Claremore Ave Long Beach, CA$771K432,552
- 3210 Julian Ave Long Beach, CA$742K421,802
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!