A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
Claim Your Home to Win
Enter for a chance to win $15,000 towards a remodel plus free custom artwork from Zillow.
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $175-250K.
Price this home
Choose your own comparables to figure out a good selling price.Choose comps
Improve This Home's Value
Thinking remodel? See home ideas and estimates on Zillow Digs.
Price / Tax History
- Lot: 6,229 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1907
- All time views: 1,846
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jul 2015 for $178,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $106
- Ceiling Fan
- Appliances: Disposal
- Construction: Stone Msn Pred
- Sewer: Public
- Special Description: Other
- Status: Active
- Water: Public
- Windows & Doors: Panel Door(s)
- Windows & Doors: Some Insulated Wndws
- Water Softener: None
- Interior Decor: Some Wood Floors
- Style: 2 Story
- Windows & Doors: Some Tilt-In Windows
- Interior Decor: Special Millwork
- Windows & Doors: French Door(s)
- Architecture: Traditional
- Interior Decor: Some Window Treatmnt
- Lot Description: Level Lot
- Fireplace Type: Non Functional
- Dining: Separate Dining
- Lot Description: Streetlights
- Special Areas: Sun Room
- Parking Description: Other
- Miscellaneous: Home Protection Plcy
- Bedroom Description: Possible Extra Bdr
- Lot Description: Sidewalks
- Special Areas: Bonus Room
- Lot Description: Corner Lot
- Interior Decor: Period Mlwk
- Special Areas: Office
- Lot Description: Wood Fence
- Special Listing Conditions: None
- Transaction Broker: 1.0
- Style Description: Other
- Municipality Township: St. Louis City
- Interior Decor: 9' Ceilings
- Range / Oven
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Brick
- Stories: 2
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,680 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 1912
- Lot width: 28 ft
- Parcel #: 50160006400
- Zillow Home ID: 2992425
Sell Your Home on Zillow
if you listed your home for sale
Neighborhood: Tower Grove South
Nearby Schools in Saint Louis
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgages directly by clicking below.