3194 Kimlee Dr, San Jose, CA 951324 beds, 2 baths, 1,614 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 4 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1963
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: May 2013 for $690,000
- Price/sqft: $428
- Flooring: Carpet, Laminate, Tile
- Parking: 388 sqft
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Tile
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Ranch
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,614 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1963
- Lot depth: 100
- Lot width: 60
- Parcel #: 58713016
- Zillow Home ID: 19771212
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 3194 Kimlee Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Berryessa market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 7.1% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 8.3% greater than in San Jose, and 61.2% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Berryessa home values from rising as quickly as other regions in San Jose.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Berryessa home values.
- 3202 Kimlee Dr San Jose, CA$798K421,614
- 3188 Kimlee Dr San Jose, CA$783K421,614
- 3203 Mattos Ave San Jose, CA$774K421,608
- 3199 Mattos Ave San Jose, CA$691K311,224
- 3209 Mattos Ave San Jose, CA$779K531,716
- 3208 Kimlee Dr San Jose, CA$776K421,574
- 3186 Kimlee Dr San Jose, CA$774K4--2
- 3193 Mattos Ave San Jose, CA$773K311,642
- 1429 Japaul Ln San Jose, CA$791K42.51,836
- 1428 Japaul Ln San Jose, CA$795K421,778
- 3217 Mattos Ave San Jose, CA$663K311,224
- 3187 Mattos Ave San Jose, CA$768K321,537
- 3214 Kimlee Dr San Jose, CA$712K321,446
- 3182 Kimlee Dr San Jose, CA$700K321,277
- 1432 Japaul Ln San Jose, CA$646K31.51,080
- 1433 Japaul Ln San Jose, CA$792K321,865
- 3223 Mattos Ave San Jose, CA$662K311,224
- 1504 Sun Ln San Jose, CA$682K321,343
- 3194 Mattos Ave San Jose, CA$819K42.52,231
- 3198 Mattos Ave San Jose, CA$750K321,449
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.