3196 Corbal Ct, San Jose, CA 951485 beds, 3 baths, 3,138 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 9,148 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1991
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Oct 1991 for $435,000
- Cable Ready
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Tile
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 507 sqft
- Wet Bar
- Cooling System: Central, Living room, Parking Type: Garage Attached, Parking Type: Off Street, Parking Type: On Street
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Master bath
- Walk-in closet
- Construction quality: 8.0
- Room count: 11
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 3,138 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1991
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 130
- Lot width: 70
- Parcel #: 65945030
- Zillow Home ID: 19794639
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 3196 Corbal Court
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Evergreen market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 8.3% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is exactly the same as for San Jose, and 64.2% less than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Evergreen home values.
- 3192 Corbal Ct San Jose, CA$1.21M532,776
- 3200 Corbal Ct San Jose, CA$1.15M42.52,484
- 3241 Vintage Oaks Ct San Jose, CA$1.37M63.53,182
- 3204 Corbal Ct San Jose, CA$1.2M532,776
- 3195 Corbal Ct San Jose, CA$1.19M532,776
- 3243 Vintage Oaks Ct San Jose, CA$1.19M532,776
- 3191 Corbal Ct San Jose, CA$1.25M633,138
- 3199 Corbal Ct San Jose, CA$1.25M633,138
- 3199 Corbal Ct San Jose, CA$1.12M533,138
- 3187 Corbal Ct San Jose, CA$1.2M532,776
- Vintage Crest Dr San Jose, CA$1.2M532,776
- 3189 Heritage Estates Ct San Jose, CA$1.13M532,845
- 3208 Corbal Ct San Jose, CA$1.27M533,138
- 3245 Vintage Oaks Ct San Jose, CA$1.25M633,138
- 3203 Corbal Ct San Jose, CA$1.15M42.52,484
- 3183 Corbal Ct San Jose, CA$1.37M633,138
- 3202 Vintage Crest Dr San Jose, CA$1.2M532,776
- 3206 Vintage Crest Dr San Jose, CA$1.19M532,776
- 3188 Heritage Springs Ct San Jose, CA$1.15M532,845
- 3198 Vintage Crest Dr San Jose, CA$1.25M633,138
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.